Driver size 8T extrovert

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I swap out my 9t introverts for 8t introverts will I gain the clearance I need for a deeper lug? Currently running 1.5" on a 96' summit 136" track and want to swap to a 151" 2" track. Should I be looking for 8t extroverts??

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I have a lead on the 8t introverts do i need the extroverts or is it 6 in one hand 6 in the other kind of thing??

Mike Anderson

Reaction score
Extros work great. Could use 136-144 rail ext w/ big whl then move skid back and wouldnt have to trim rail tips. Would be sweet set-up.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Friday, did your extensions turn up yet? As for the extro's vs intro's, with the extroverts you can run the track much looser, You will have alot more traction with the 151 x 2" which can cause ratcheting (track slipping on drive clogs) which means the track must be tighter and more rolling resistence. With the sliding the skid back you won't have to worry about the rail tips. I didn't have to trim mine.

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I got the extensions yesterday, Bill had some 8t introverts for sale but i dont think they are what i need so ill keep looking for the 8t extrovert.Then once i get the track ill start the project. Ive installed my Variflow system yet I havent run the sled so Im not sure ive found a vacuum source. i used a nipple on the filter side of the one carb that had been capped so hopefully its right. I wonder if anyone can varify the vacuum source on a mikuni carb. Id rather not drill into it!!

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chech with Buck lake Bob. he had 8 tooth in stock and changed them on my drive axel for me while I was there.

Attachments

• 000_0033.jpg
    000_0033.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 86

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I like those bars, and that's a darn good lookin sled!! We should get together for a ride some time before you sell it.

Attachments

• DSCF2352.jpg
    DSCF2352.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 83

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually I can stand up straight and reach the bars with my arms straight. I am only 5"10".
Yes I would like to get out rideing again but withe the lack of snow here in Alberta, safety coarses to update and the work thing. not sure if or when I can get out for a ride

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually I can stand up straight and reach the bars with my arms straight. I am only 5"10".
Yes I would like to get out rideing again but withe the lack of snow here in Alberta, safety coarses to update and the work thing. not sure if or when I can get out for a ride

On the picture they seem much bigger...more like eight or ten inch

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
On the picture they seem much bigger...more like eight or ten inch

I got 8 inches... On My big horse & with the tilt post it sure is nice, Not bent over & downward anymore & at the end of the day if your tired just sit back on the saddle, Tilt down & lead her on home. Most everyone in our group now has 8 inches... looks good when we are all lined up. :D

Last edited:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got 8 inches... On My big horse & with the tilt post it sure is nice, Not bent over & downward anymore & at the end of the day if your tired just sit back on the saddle, Tilt down & lead her on home. Everyone in our group now has 8 inches... looks good when we are all lined up. :D

HMMM...that can be taken in a couple different ways:p:D:p:D:p:D

Top Bottom