Drift Innovation at Costco.ca

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh suuuure I bought the Gopro yesterday for $350 and NOW I see this post.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had the oregon scientific camera that they just discontinued for 3 years and thought it was great,the drift is a upgraded model that has a remote for the same as I paid for my oregon,I lost mine in mcbride this weekend but it was a great camera and very easy to use with a decent picture,I will own a drift soon!
catmando!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a Go Pro (non-HD) and have a Drift X170 (non-HD) and a Drift x170HD....threw the Go Pro in the trash (really) after using the Drift with the remote control a few times. I just used the Drift HD this past weekend in Revy and the footage quality is GREAT.....the riding I filmed was not so exciting as I was just trying the camera for the first time. I did learn not to trust the mount that holds the camera to your goggle strap...waaay too floppy and near lost the camera on a rough downhill run. The pic is quite a bit better on the HD, but my old computer at home has a hard time playing the videos....I sized 'em down and converted to a AVI and played 'em on my 72" TV and they look awesome still.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
ok last call here

will make the order tomorrow just tlaked to the ebay seller to clarify all my questions

right now its 2 people that are in on this

so let me know before wednesday lunchtime cause than i will make the order

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do ya'll think I should return the Go Pro?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are only sold Costco Online,,,,,,,,,went to look at them and the guy said online only????? WTF!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So do ya'll think I should return the Go Pro?

I think you would like having the remote in your pocket,not having it is a pain.
catmando!
I have had there stuff before and its good and durable

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They are only sold Costco Online,,,,,,,,,went to look at them and the guy said online only????? WTF!

I did the same thing on Saturday, the guy told me that the online store and the actual store inventories are never the same.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i do not have mine yet should be soon so i cant comment more but i did not get the HD ones but yes they are too sold on e-bay just shop around always!

Top Bottom