Dragon shocks?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have two 09 dragon 800's with the stock walker Evans shocks. They've leaked down on both sleds. What are good aftermarket shocks, preferably with a coil over spring? Thanks

Sent from my mobile telephone

Brad62

Reaction score
I went with the walker evans clicker shocks from polaris and love them. Coil over, adjustable compression clicker and rebuildable. I have a thousand k on them and are solid as a rock. I put all four on

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with the walker evans clicker shocks from polaris and love them. Coil over, adjustable compression clicker and rebuildable. I have a thousand k on them and are solid as a rock. I put all four on

These are the ones that come with the assualt right? How much per shock?

Sent from my mobile telephone

Brad62

Reaction score
I think I paid 1100 for all four from polaris 2 years ago not sure what or if you can get them now. They were in the accessories catalog. I really wanted exit shocks but I got all four for the price of two exit shocks. I'm sure the exits are awesome shocks but were out of my price range. My center shock was flat and I was tired of worrying about the front ones. The front ones never gave me trouble.

Kranked

Reaction score
I put the Fox EvoR's on my Dragon and I love them. A huge improvement. They dont have a coil spring but another brand to think about.

polguy

Reaction score
I put fox air on mine but it got sold that way. Now I have a pair of factory shocks that I got warrantied and never put back on just sitting here. PM me if you are interested.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
came off a jump and blew the front shock came down so hard on the one side it broke the sway bar the stock air shocks are garbage every year before riding i had to get them recharged 65-75 dollars each replaced them with ridefx with coil overs and no sway bar might replace it for trail riding

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
Ya I want to change mine out to. They were filled up last year and have leaked down a little bit. I have not been overall impressed with these shocks aways.

Top Bottom