Doo Grip N Rip braces

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody install the Grip N Rip Racing bracing on the front of their XP? Do they strengthen as good as they say?

Vets07

Reaction score
I installed all of them in the front, the s module and emodule braces. I also changed out the plastic bushings in the a arms the the self lubrictating stule. Don't know if they help yet or not but after bending up an 09 on tiny trees thought it was eAsier installing braces then replacing modules.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have full set on order for my new xm. Want to protect the new one - the '09 was tweaked a little after a very small impact.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We installed the braces on two sleds over last weekend. First set took awhile but we did the second in less than two hours after learning a few tricks. Nice kit - well made stuff. Looks like it should protect the front end quite well.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive got them. had them put in by a buddy in the fort when he did my motor on my 08. Switching to the s36 and one is proving a pain to get off to get to a few bolts on the lower a arms but i like the thought of a little extra protection

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to get a set and powder coat them before I throw them on.
I can't say how well they work but I can't see them hurting.

Top Bottom