Doo 850 or polaris axys

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering what he would be googling that would make "male enhancement pills" advertisements be the primary focus of his daily reading list...

Must be a Doo thing :)

Maybe when you got a small wang it occupies most of your thoughts?????? Beats me.

For what any new sled costs rent for a weekend and abuse the chit otta it.
To the bars on repeated long pulls and hit some trees and rocks......... ride it like a rental!!!!!!
Then decide.

Last edited:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
850 all the way. Destroys the Polaris in every category.
Last year I seem to remember you were impressed with it but not enough to switch from polaris. Are you on a doo now or have you just changed your mind after riding side by side one this season?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just suspicious of guys who say that they feel like they have 'no power', especially compared to other comparable sleds.

Each to their own I guess though. From what I've seen of both the Axys and the 850- it comes down to which coat/hat you'd rather support.

sledman22

Reaction score
Talking to some mechanics there working on Polaris over any sled. I will never touch another Polaris again until they change it up.

2016 TURBO RZR XP4

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ride the 850 and came from a xp,so yes im a doo guy,one of the guys we ride with has a axys,it all depends on what your comfortable with,they handle different so it imo comes down to what your comfortable with.some people will say the 850 will out climb,others the opposite,imo it comes down to the rider. coming from a xp to the 850 yes i over ride it but once a person gets use to what they ride you can only make it do what your capabile of. all sleds have there good points and bad points.if you get the opportunity to ride both go with what feels good to you,if not rember the doo is more expensive at original purchase but re-sale value is higher so that will work out in the end. another thing i have noticed is whenever im in the mountains riding the doo out numbers the polaris,so my thought is its more popular which imo tells you something about the product and re-sale.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
e9c7fb495bf469e924a498380b405fc0.jpg

Dropped even more, practically giving them away

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I seem to remember you were impressed with it but not enough to switch from polaris. Are you on a doo now or have you just changed your mind after riding side by side one this season?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Will buy an 850 next year. My axys won't go where they go and I'm tired of poaching their tracks to get to the top.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will buy an 850 next year. My axys won't go where they go and I'm tired of poaching their tracks to get to the top.

You go through belts like no other from what I've read. And that's on a Polaris. How will you ever afford to run a Doo? Serious question. This has to be on your mind.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Giving away 174 T3s also. For $600 more the T3 is the sled to get.

Can't beat them prices at all, tough to buy a used overpriced one at those prices

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ladies and gentlemen.. I give you snow and mud.

I've met Johnny but never ridden with him. I belive him to be a straight up guy who tells it as he sees it. Are you saying otherwise?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Giving away 174 T3s also. For $600 more the T3 is the sled to get.
a carry over that has a good reputation discounted as these are smart deals depending on much gets jacked on the price, never heard of freight and setup until i moved from rural alberta. is there a carbon tax now to match bc sales tax.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ladies and gentlemen.. I give you snow and mud.

My my my aren't we mistaken.
It'actually Doo&Mud.
And when long term doo riders are bashing their own sled under their azz you KNOW there are issues.
And how is that warranty coverage.
ROFLMFAO

Boom!!!!
Take the Axys unless pockets super deep.

Last edited:

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My my my aren't we mistaken.
It'actually Doo&Mud.
And when long term doo riders are bashing their own sled under their azz you KNOW there are issues.
And how is that warranty coverage.
ROFLMFAO

Boom!!!!
Take the Axys unless pockets super deep.

i have a 2011 etec and I'm by no means brand loyal. Does Polaris have a engine compatible to the etec? That ad for cycle works has me very interested........and then the add for T3 pops up and that has me interested lol. Is the 174 more for climbing?

Top Bottom