Does Boulder road closing impact sledding??

aocbiz

Reaction score
Looking to fill out he survey form but have writers block when I get to the comment section not sure what to say and how to say it .... Back spaced my comments out 3 times now......what did you all say?

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to fill out he survey form but have writers block when I get to the comment section not sure what to say and how to say it .... Back spaced my comments out 3 times now......what did you all say?

You can tell them you want to ensure you and others who enjoy CROWN land to ensure that the mountain remains open and accessible for future generations and that it is the job of government to serve the public good - and taking over management would ensure tourism grows and revelstoke remains viable in the winter. -- or something like that

aocbiz

Reaction score
Haha ..... Simple, thanks. Everything I had down sounded cheesy. Will have it done in shortly! Thanks again for the direction.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The survey has been closed down so the responses can be submitted to Stella Jones. In all we received 118 responses. A huge thanks to everyone who participated! Every voice counts!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
The survey has been closed down so the responses can be submitted to Stella Jones. In all we received 118 responses. A huge thanks to everyone who participated! Every voice counts!

As you stated, thanks for the responses.
Pretty meek and minor when you see that the post has had over 3600 views.
Thank god we still have a few people who will stand up and be the voice for the community.
Thanks for you folks committement to the sport and area.
Well done. Kudos!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it appears 3600 peeps can figure out how to get on this site but can't figure out how to click on a link and fill out a 10 second questionaire?:headscratch3:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it appears 3600 peeps can figure out how to get on this site but can't figure out how to click on a link and fill out a 10 second questionaire?:headscratch3:
I could easily see these 3600 views be a minimum of 500=1200 people who ride revy.
we need access to enjoy our sport. hopefully any other threats will get better support

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could easily see these 3600 views be a minimum of 500=1200 people who ride revy.
we need access to enjoy our sport. hopefully any other threats will get better support

and there lies the problem....." I don't ride there "......well the way things are going if all sledders don't participate in large numbers nobody will have anywhere to ride soon....

Driftingbig

Reaction score
I agree there Clode. The whole "I don't ride there so why bother." Last time i made it to Revy to ride was over 5 years ago. However I do plan on going back one day. We need a larger voice and bigger turnouts on issues like this. Small voices mean riding areas will get closed. Sad people very sad.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And it's the hole big picture..... They do it there, then here, then there....

Just like justice system.... As soon as one case wins then any other that's the same ish, weather it's right or not wins too because of the first

Top Bottom