Does anybody find Howard Stern as funny as I do?

Brojoe

Reaction score
Like the title say's, do you find Stern funny? There are times I need to pull over, because I am laughing so hard. The Sal and Richard prank calls are hilarious

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love howard stern but i can't stand listening to the old shows from regular radio and i think the shows have kind of gone down hill since Artie Lang left. Ellis is the future!!! RDS!!!!!!!!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Howard is awsome yesturday they had some prank calls to a classic car radio show man i was crying in my truck lol.

Brojoe

Reaction score
Tradio when they call in with some of the more exotic deer meat, is hilarious

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tradio when they call in with some of the more exotic deer meat, is hilarious
Sal and Richard nailed the local Tradio program up here in Peace River earlier this summer, 610 CKYL....Sal called in and was upset that his uncle had died and gave the DJ a hard time for laughing, Richard called in as a woman right after and bitched the guy out too. was funny

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey teeroy are you the number one fan i listern every day but you know a lot. I love the stuff about ron's pace car lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey teeroy are you the number one fan i listern every day but you know a lot. I love the stuff about ron's pace car lol
yeah, I listen religiously. had Sirius before he signed on, and have listened to just about every satellite show he's done since 1/9/06. I sure miss Artie, he was hilarious. I like the old terrestrial shows too, shows how they really walked on eggshells to avoid more grief from the FCC.

Top Bottom