Do you know anyone with the corona virus?

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy from my shop has had a sore throat for a few days and got tested. Was told he won’t know his results for 4-5 days. I told him I was excited for him to have it so I could finally know someone that actually has it.

wouldn't that be awesome!

I mean, if you don't have it, knowing someone who has it, and updating your status as such would rock!

"I wish i was special,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you're so Fawking special,,,,,,,,,,"

but im a creep

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know some people that got it on a cat ski trip. I haven't spoken to any of them personally, but I'm pretty sure they are all still alive. I heard everyone in the Cat got sick and a few other people in the Lodge.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One friend in Canmore got it, tested positive. Had a terrible week and half. Day 3-4 said he had to change clothes 3 times a day from sweat

Another friend got it, they wouldn’t test him even though the phone number said he needed to get tested, he was sick for 10 days and slept about 18hrs/day for another week after

Another fellow sick right now, may be covid

Lady that sits behind me at work ended up in hospital for pneumonia about a month and a half ago, before testing really got going

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for recognizing my awesomeness!

didn't mean it as jab at you.

more of a mock on anyone who presently feels left out of all the drama by not being affected/infected.

meanwhile, we all have to put up with this overreaction bullchit being forced upon us.

my comment, we all probably know someone who has/has had the virus(if not ourselves).

and most people got over it without any ill effects. boring.

oh, and yes, i do know someone who got it. Tom Hanks.

and his wife.

and they got over it.

Last edited:

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
linksy you want to be my friend? should we get together this weekend and have a party? cOvid 19 breakout party?

I added you as a friend links. please pm your phone number. then we can hang out all the time and talk about covid

Yah, hey 'duke! Well, uhh, I appreciate the friend request but truthfully my friend card is pretty much full. I'm currently not looking for any more. However, if you feeling in distress over current events, and need someone, I am willing to be there for you.

In reality though, I think our core values are soooo different. You tend to subscribe to conspiracy theories and mock those who don't think like you. I don't know why, maybe its because you've had everything in life handed to you and have never been taught tolerance?

You clearly feel that the covid situation is an overblown hoax and mock anyone who feels that being cautious is the right thing to do. The numbers are fake, the virus is fake, only old people are dying, blah blah, etc, etc - you've truly stated your beliefs. While its ok to have your own thoughts and beliefs it also should be acceptable for others to state theirs without being ridiculed.
Many times those who mock or bully others are many times masking their own inefficiencies and trying to make themselves feel better.

Myself, I did not have the opportunity to work for "the family business". Nothing was handed to me. Everything I have in life was earned with my hard work. My parents taught me to be tolerant of other people even if they may believe things that I don't. Maybe that affords me to be a little more accepting of others.

I am one of the lucky ones who have not lost my job and have been working full time through all of this but I am being extremely careful as to prevent getting the virus or unknowingly passing it to others. I hope this is over sooner than later. Even though I feel mistakes have been made I think Canada is handling the crises pretty good - and, no I am not a Liberal supporter.

So again, I appreciate the friend request. I am willing to be there for you if you are feeling over whelmed. And I am sure there are literally 100's of guys on this site that would be there for you too if necessary.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
linksys is my best friend
through thick and thin we alawys been togther
were 2 of a kind , having fun all day
best friends are we!

love you linksys. even even though you feel the need to personally attack me every other day you sack of chit. little man syndrome?

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for not being born into poverty lennyr, never had a choice. I know you had it really rough living in Canada but hey you are a survivor and a real inspiration.

any who sorry for bullying yall with my consiracy therories. I tried to go but people asked me to come back after 2 days.I'm real sure they'd do the same for you.

I'll leave you all too it though. snow and mud brings me no joy these days.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for not being born into poverty lennyr, never had a choice. I know you had it really rough living in Canada but hey you are a survivor and a real inspiration.

any who sorry for bullying yall with my consiracy therories. I tried to go but people asked me to come back after 2 days.I'm real sure they'd do the same for you.

You’ll be proven right in time no worries bud. Msm believers are the conspiracy people

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Awe. poor lil guy ! Go or stay , I’m good with either .

Awe. poor lil guy ! Go or stay , I’m good with either .

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the **** happened to this forum lately? So much bitching about nothing, and far worse is the minority group who have decided to come on a forum that is for people who ride, and tell them not to ride!

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no cases in Whitecourt as far as we know.wife and i are 66 -67,i was sledding from the house till snow melted..fresh air does me good. wife is staying inside except one trip a week for grub.i have serious asthma ,so dont need this crap.i work in my garage everyday. fix minor auto repair and tire repairs and changes.

Last edited:

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You sound like a real tool.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol...."I thought I was out but they pulled me back in".....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G29DXfcdhBg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far i can say i know of no one that has /had wuhan flu yet. have heard of a few 3rd party cases? no idea. sure hope i don't hear of any cases in the future either.
red deer has had only few cases so far.
the hotbed of activity is calgary? would it be because the cargill plant employees , mainly reside in south calgary and car pool to work? maybe share housing etc?

Last edited:
Top Bottom