Do you know anyone with the corona virus?

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Guy my girl friend works with got it. He felt ****ty on the Monday took it off, got Tested it came back positive. He felt better after about a week. They returned tested him it came back negative. Then they returned tested him again was negative a second time and they said he could go back to work. Think it was about 2 weeks from being sick to getting cleared to go back to work. Was happy that she was working from home.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should we just blindly believe everything our left wing government and their bought and paid for media tell us?
Yes.......or atleast that is what they want you to do

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe if no one does anything ever again then no one will ever die...

get some bubble wrap and stay safe at home!

Exactly. Not trying to sound morbid but what % of the people who have died from it were likely going to die quite soon anyway? Sorry but if you're over 80 your days are numbered regardless. This thing is being blown out of proportion so badly.

I'm far more worried about the economic consequences for DECADES to come from the spending of our dumba$$ government.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Not trying to sound morbid but what % of the people who have died from it were likely going to die quite soon anyway? Sorry but if you're over 80 your days are numbered regardless. This thing is being blown out of proportion so badly.

I'm far more worried about the economic consequences for DECADES to come from the spending of our dumba$$ government.

You're correct I fear. Life will never be the same as we knew it. Will we even sled. How about go for dinner. The media pushed this in a direction with no return.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're correct I fear. Life will never be the same as we knew it. Will we even sled. How about go for dinner. The media pushed this in a direction with no return.

I stand by what I said when this all started. Keep everyone high risk isolated and everyone else just be careful until it's over. Maybe more die from the virus that way, but less overall. No one fears getting the flu, aids, dying in a traffic accident, cancer, etc on a daily basis I don't think yet the risk of dying from those is higher then this for the average person.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stand by what I said when this all started. Keep everyone high risk isolated and everyone else just be careful until it's over. Maybe more die from the virus that way, but less overall. No one fears getting the flu, aids, dying in a traffic accident, cancer, etc on a daily basis I don't think yet the risk of dying from those is higher then this for the average person.

Better plan than what North America is doing. I think Sweden is doing exactly that.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a buddy in pg who's wife was at the dentist thing in Vancouver 3 weeks ago
he just came off life support today been a very stressful time for family and friends

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lady’s experience

On Thursday the 19th, I began self isolating because I had a slight runny nose and a tingle in my throat. I wasn’t going to, but talking to some friends of mine at work convinced me that it was the right thing to do to contact 811. I felt like I was being silly, that I was letting people down because I wasn’t out there working. And the cold didn’t even get that bad; no fever, no lower respiratory issues, just a sinus infection. I had my swab on Monday, the 23rd and I woke up the next day and it was gone. I felt fine! The entire week while waiting for my results, I was upset... I felt like I played myself, lol, that I was going to get a negative result and I had gone on quarantine for no reason. NOTHING prepared me for the phone call I received that Friday, telling me that I had tested positive for coronavirus. How could that be? I had none of the tell tale symptoms. And suddenly I felt a mix of scared and relief. Scared because what if I had infected anyone before I was symptomatic? What if I harmed my roomie? I felt relief that I had actually chosen to isolate. I have no idea the amount of people I could have infected if I had gone out and assumed that I was fine. I am a primary care paramedic, the amount of vulnerable people I could have harmed in the community is endless. So please please please, even if you think that you just have a runny nose, or there’s no way you could possibly have it, please understand that this disease presents differently in so many people. I am young and healthy, but I could have put many people in the hospital if I didn’t take this seriously. You might even second guess yourself, but the only way that we are going to get through this is if you do your due diligence to keep other people and yourself safe. #coronavirus #covid19 #paramedic
1ef9094b1da4dcf2b145b5037279eb73.jpg

FYI

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what they already are doing. Have you watched the news about the overburden this virus has on the healthcare system?/ Are you really that daft??

Top Bottom