Do you have any tattoos you regret?

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at some of the women in the Motor Boating thread and I couldn't help but think...I wonder how many of them regret their tattoos.

I'm thinking...the older you are when you get your tattoos, the less likely the risk of regret.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
85953485.jpg

I still like this one but feel like some day I may regret it

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had some on my arm that i had removed. When i was in the forces it became a fad to tattoo your kills. After the fact it was embarrasing and shameful. I kept it covered all the time but it was a constant reminder and had a hard time with it, so finally had surgery to remove them.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had one put on in 71 by Pats tattoe on Jasper. was about $20 picture of a light bulb with Im a F------ Genius inside the bulb. cost me $2000 to have it lazer removed. still have 4 others that i dont regret.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at some of the women in the Motor Boating thread and I couldn't help but think...I wonder how many of them regret their tattoos.

I'm thinking...the older you are when you get your tattoos, the less likely the risk of regret.

I wondered the same thing...pretty girl with a full sleeve or whatever at 25 years, what's the ink going to look like at 50 years? Mine looks a lot worse than it did 28 years ago when I got it.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine look better 48 yrs later than my sons do he got 5 yrs ago .his all faded already..terrible waste of money.
That’s probably because some government agency decided that a requirement would have to be non gmo , ethically harvested ,environmentally friendly ink.

Top Bottom