Do they ever listen??

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every Ford we've owned has never been "Tough"

They could be "Ford Tough" But it doesn't compare.
:chevy::ramsfan_small:

One more.......

Ford Tough = :BSmeter:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh thanks for clarifying

Yeah no problem. Its great to see a fleet of brand new F-series trucks loose the front diffs right out of the dealer 20 minutes into driving. They got shoved back up Fords ass then bought Sierra's... Those Sierras are still going. Bought in '05, roughly 300,000 on each. All welding trucks.

My Mom's Ford is back at the dealer yet again, nasty twitch coming from the front end, Sisters Ford needs new brakes and leaf springs again.

Our family's Sierra, problem free, my Silverado just needs a new door lock somethings jamming it in "lock".

Come over from the dark side Luke......:d:beer:

Read above post..... NEVER!! :fencing:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah no problem. Its great to see a fleet of brand new F-series trucks loose the front diffs right out of the dealer 20 minutes into driving. They got shoved back up Fords ass then bought Sierra's... Those Sierras are still going. Bought in '05, roughly 300,000 on each. All welding trucks.

My Mom's Ford is back at the dealer yet again, nasty twitch coming from the front end, Sisters Ford needs new brakes and leaf springs again.

Our family's Sierra, problem free, my Silverado just needs a new door lock somethings jamming it in "lock".

Ha Ha. The force is to strong with this one.... Lol. I've had good luck with Ford all my driving life. What ever works for each person is what they should drive. I had to try though.:d:beer:

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where you were coming from since I own 2-06's and a 2011 and you don't own any. But they have treated me well I can't put down any other brand cuz I haven't owned one:beer:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha. The force is to strong with this one.... Lol. I've had good luck with Ford all my driving life. What ever works for each person is what they should drive. I had to try though.:d:beer:

By all means drive what you want. I'm not trying to sit you in a new Chevy, but from what I've seen I don't want to own one, lol. :beer:

Just wondering where you were coming from since I own 2-06's and a 2011 and you don't own any. But they have treated me well I can't put down any other brand cuz I haven't owned one:beer:

From what I've seen I don't want to own a Ford, and thats not all the Fords we've owned. My Dad's also snapped one in half (weak frame)

You can have your Ford, I'll stick with Chevy or Dodge. :beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
lol....i love these debates......as a non bias, dodge, ford, chevy, dont give a chit guy....i worked for 2 companies that dropped chevy fpor fords, i know when i worked for hughes christensen, we dropped all the chevy's because we couldnt keep an alison tranny in any of them, i dropped 2 of them myself driving out to rigs....all hype in my eyes.

lets be honest, any non-bias person will tell you flat out you cant beat the cummins, and that in my eyes is fact, proof positive, but i personally think the trucks are rattle boxes.....but still would be my first choice by far for a deisel.

ford in my eyes is the best gas half ton and 3/4 ton truck on the market these days, i was never a ford guy but after test driving a few i have to say they are making a solid machine now.

but lets be honest, who cares, you like your brand, they like theirs and i like my nissan, all have their ups and downs, but all and all what ever suits your needs and doesnt break down is best.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ford must make a terrible truck since they have been the best selling truck for how many years? 45?

Now that is an interesting statement!

If you combined the numbers of Chevy and GMC (both General Motors product), and then compared that to the Ford numbers, who would be on top?

Drive what you like and what you think is the best. I personally like my Sierra and think the GMC line is a step above the Chevrolet line but that's JMHO.....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Well met a pretty good salesman tonight at another dealer seem well rounded had real no complaints

Anyone bought a new dodge 3500? kinda looking at prices right now. Tonight I looked at a 3500 Laramie buckets, leather, Nav, sunroof, dvd, rear camera, spray in boxliner, running boards and mud flaps had everything. MSRP was $71,000 whittled away down to $52,680 which sounded pretty good BUT I had to order not take one off the lot which is no biggy for me I always order my trucks and wait the 6 weeks. Then that gives me time to sell my truck cause I cannot imagine what they would give me. But they are determined if I get a better price they will beat it.....well just wanna see if i can beat it

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well met a pretty good salesman tonight at another dealer seem well rounded had real no complaints

Anyone bought a new dodge 3500? kinda looking at prices right now. Tonight I looked at a 3500 Laramie buckets, leather, Nav, sunroof, dvd, rear camera, spray in boxliner, running boards and mud flaps had everything. MSRP was $71,000 whittled away down to $52,680 which sounded pretty good BUT I had to order not take one off the lot which is no biggy for me I always order my trucks and wait the 6 weeks. Then that gives me time to sell my truck cause I cannot imagine what they would give me. But they are determined if I get a better price they will beat it.....well just wanna see if i can beat it

sounds pretty aggresive to me,, cant be much left there... doo it

those are nice trucks:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Phone around, see what you can find.... or take that price back to salesmen #1 and see if he can beat it, then start playing the game of back and forth between dealers...... How much for the Silver Hemi Mur?

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too sure how they lead when a Silverado 3500 tows more, and does it faster with less sag in the suspension, not to mention stops faster, and has a better exhaust brake, and stronger chassis.... Not to mention the million year lag the turbo has on the Sooper doody PowerJoke..

Still, not to mention that Ford cant seem to make good use of 400HP and 800Ftlbs

Chevy has power in the high 300's and torque in the high 700's and it still out does the ford in every category, even at max tow.

And Ram makes 800Ftlbs at 1600rpm.

Ford has a higher pulling capacity and a higher payload.

Don't even try chevy's head to head series. You mean a company payed to do test by Chevrolet had results that shed a positive light on Chevrolet? that's amazing!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that is an interesting statement!

If you combined the numbers of Chevy and GMC (both General Motors product), and then compared that to the Ford numbers, who would be on top?

Drive what you like and what you think is the best. I personally like my Sierra and think the GMC line is a step above the Chevrolet line but that's JMHO.....

and if you combined ford and dodge it would be higher? i don't get what you are trying to prove. Chev and GMC are different trucks. Lot's of people I know who have owned one would not buy the other. I really don't have a problem with any one brand(i'm not a dodge fan but would buy one if the right deal came along) but the numbers don't lie

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Joey?

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last 2 trucks I purchased were both done over email. Never stepped foot in the dealer till I picked them up. Don't have to put up with all the bs and any quote or offer is on paper

Top Bottom