Do any of you own a Cat dealership

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if someone here owns a Cat dealership? Better to support a forum user if not too crazy far away, instead of a random stranger.
Thanks

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Terry & Ally with T&T Powersports in Bonneville sling cats... Kinda far from BC but they are awesome to deal with and will drop ship whatever you need. Pretty sure they can be found in the supporting vendor section.

Wondering if someone here owns a Cat dealership? Better to support a forum user if not too crazy far away, instead of a random stranger.
Thanks

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you were a bad person if you didn’t shop at your local dealership? Or has that sentiment changed around here?

Hypothetically......if someone from the Edmonton area wanted to buy a sled (maybe a SKI-DOO) from an awesome dealership on the island would that be ok?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you were a bad person if you didn’t shop at your local dealership? Or has that sentiment changed around here?

Hypothetically......if someone from the Edmonton area wanted to buy a sled (maybe a SKI-DOO) from an awesome dealership on the island would that be ok?

No prob as long as it’s Msrp LOL

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Isn't that where all doo's come from now?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3rd's on Shuswap Xtreme, great service and knowledge in that shop. If I was in Northern AB I would deal with T&T as I have heard nothing but great things about them too.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T&T, Vegreville and Wainwright are all good.

Wainwright is usually the most aggressive price in western Canada.

T&T, Don's @ Wainwright....absolutely.... but Vegreville??? i disagree....until someone else takes control over that Veg store, I'll drive anywhere else to buy.....

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always dealt with T&T
, Terry and Alley have been great to me.
4 sleds and a trailer off them. Best you can ask for.

This year I wrecked my cooler. Alley sent me to Wetaskiwin. I had a really good experience there to. I'd give them the same rating I give T&T.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I go to Kamloops relatively frequently, but when I went in there, well they were not helpful at all. I didn't go into Shuswap Xtreme, but left a message asking them to call me back, haven't heard a peep from them. I will try them again, thanks everyone for the tips.

Top Bottom