Dirt Traxx Television.. does anyone watch?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone watch Dirt Traxx t.v..... it shows on the WILD network and OLN i believe but
you can watch any of there epsisodes wright on there web site... they have some very nice shows..
well worth the watch... its a 1/2 hr show and well done... good info on the new can-am's . Dirt Traxx
also televises racer tv which covers all the pro racing in the U.S..

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I watch it on WILD T.V. Its a great show, lots of comparisons and reviews. I believe its the same guys that do Snow Traxx television? not sure.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes same dudes..... dirt trax and snow trax..... i kind of missed the other guy that was a host on there.... he used to be sled ed.... lol thats funny chit he used to do

the guys name is Jeff Steenbakers

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plus dirt trax is 10 times the show that go riding [ its an atv show too that airs on the weekends ] ... it sucks cause all it has is around ontario and frog country .... who cares about out there.... canada sheild is a waist of dirt to ride

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, i agree, its an amazing show! i watch it on saturday morns.. but you can watch all there shows on there site nice and big... lots of shows to watch.. great entertainment and good knowledge based show.... for the ones that are thinking about a can-am or have one.. go to there site and click on IRON MAN GNCC and watch that one.. super show on the way brp markets there bikes...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes same dudes..... dirt trax and snow trax..... i kind of missed the other guy that was a host on there.... he used to be sled ed.... lol thats funny chit he used to do

the guys name is Jeff Steenbakers
ah shheeet i thought it was Jeffy Wagstaff?

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good show , only problem i have is their popo love . other than that their usually very fair .

i was shocked to see they were sponsored by Honda this year

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I quit watching the show shortly after Daddy Lester bought it for his boys to have jobs, and an outlet to stroke each others "ego's" Then he fired the only talent on the show: Steenbaker, that guy knows his sheet and conveys it in an entertaining fashion. They were too focused on going to the States to ride Glamis or the Hatfield-Mccoy Trail system, or talk about how they did at a race that weekend and how hard one brother pushs the other brother...BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I gave them the benefit of the doubt after they bought the show for 2 seasons and rather than get excited about SnowTrax and DirtTrax when it came on TV I would get pissed off that they have taken two great shows and ruined them. I think John Massingberd is rolling over in his grave right now.
I finally gave up and quit watching all together. Maybe it's gotten better, I don't know. But I will not watch either as long as a Lester has anything to do with it.

Kwik I hope you weren't just looking for peoples positive opinions on the show...if so I kind of ruined the thread haha.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey! it all good bud.. im not super hooked on it.. it just gives another outlet to watch some quad related things when your bored.. do like all the race performance stuff they show and some shows suck and some are ok..

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had a reporter at the BC ATV poker run,he interviewed me but we dont seem to get the dirt trax show out here, we get snow trax in the winter but Ive never seen dirt trax yet.

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watch them both good way to kill an hour Sunday morning. Beats the ch!t out of Go riding tv and the Power sports DS shows. They where garbage although the girl from dirt trax was on Powersports DS.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had a reporter at the BC ATV poker run,he interviewed me but we dont seem to get the dirt trax show out here, we get snow trax in the winter but Ive never seen dirt trax yet.

you should get it on OLN and WILD TV.... check the schedules on there web site... saturday mornings, i beleive. Go onto your computer and go to there web site... there all the shows are ready to wtch on your computer

Clinebo

Reaction score
I watch it on the 'Outdoor Channel' here. Monday is "Motorsports Monday" and they have DirtTrax/SnowTrax, Destination Polaris, Fishers ATV World, and now have a new one called 'Mudslingers'. Mudslingers is mostly trucks but has good mudboggin footage from lots of places, and include ATV/UTVs.

Top Bottom