Deleted Boeing thread with no posts......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you quote me then the post dissapears it doesnt take sherlock holmes to deduce what happened.

To answer your question the queens pro noun is anon. First name is Q
Aliens?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now go check how much stock vanguard group and state street own.

Not saying they are the same people,but they are the same people.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had a tuna sammich for lunch and deleted the cheese

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Robert Kennedy Jr the Maxine Bernier of US politics?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the big announcement on this thread was that Boeing was going too enter the Sled Market,,, dang,,, hit and miss...

This could be the best thread going...

From Space Ships too Wild Pony's

I hope it doesn't get deleted...

A Jerry Seinfeld Show about nothing...

Did someone say something earlier that they spotted a Sasquatch in the Whitecourt area ???

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I thought the big announcement on this thread was that Boeing was going too enter the Sled Market,,, dang,,, hit and miss...

This could be the best thread going...we're not sure yet but its trending in the right direction

From Space Ships too Wild Pony's are the ponies being abducted by said space ships?

I hope it doesn't get deleted... your post not saying on topic is sure not helping this

A Jerry Seinfeld Show about nothing... clearly this is about a thread not getting deleted what was supposed to get deleted instead of the other thread that was actually topical about the title of this thread as well as the other thread that was actually on topic..............

Did someone say something earlier that they spotted a Sasquatch in the Whitecourt area ??? yes
comments above in red.........

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did someone say something earlier that they spotted a Sasquatch in the Whitecourt area ???
IMG_5065.jpeg

Sasquatch in Revy the other weekend…

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i never heard that? u have a link? i can see it being true though, as i saw a woman years ago up that way, she looked like a sasquatch

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
i could be wrong? but i still remember sending Double D on a seek and find mission years ago! he was like a bounty hunter once on the trail! i I remained in sledders jail for the rest of the day!
That was a great time Larry. A few beers, some stucks, pineapple upside down cake from the cooker, and this awesome shot of Larry just giving ‘er.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this thread has survived all day. Time to put the nail in the coffin. Hate to be the one to say this and if I get a 2 week holiday or lifetime ban for saying it so be it.
Skidoo is overrated. Had to be said.

Top Bottom