Deleted Boeing thread with no posts......

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't think we were trying? i only wanted to see how long it could run for? Double D needs a moral booster, what with minimal snow this year!!!! ha.
I think we all knew how to get it deleted, but chose not you. But the days not over yet. There’s still time …

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well I try to be creative and also add a splash of humour, the odd time it works. We are living in a crazy time and if you don’t stop and try to laugh a little you will end up in a dark place. Snow and mud has some fantastic people in here but I think there getting soft, we all complain that Trudeau will throw us in gulags for bad internet behaviour and we couldn’t even get this thread deleted in 2 days…
I agree 100%.
BTW it is “they are” or “they’re” just trying to keep it lite.
It will be interesting to see how far they go with the “free speech” suspension. I think it will quite hard to police but once they get a person, the court system will be very corrupt.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%.
BTW it is “they are” or “they’re” just trying to keep it lite.
It will be interesting to see how far they go with the “free speech” suspension. I think it will quite hard to police but once they get a person, the court system will be very corrupt.
I wonder how many days in prison using “there” will be? Should be a 3 month house arrest and a $10000 fine…

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im off too church tommrow,,, ill pray down on the artic-cat gods too rain-down some snow...

Hummmmm

Not !!!

Top Bottom