December conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope there is still some pow this new years :( or at least a couple fresh inches to play in, the pics are sick by the way im so jelous. Timing is everything these days!!! hhaha i hope there is another big dump in the next week. Going to be there from the 31st to the 4th of JAN, hope to see some of you there!!!!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Snowed all night last night, so hopefully the boys will find some nice stuff to play in today. Bluebird skies today and about -10 at 9:00am. Awesome day. Stay tuned, there will no doubt be lots of pictures today.

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from our first ride there. there are some deeper areas:d
MCBRIDE041.jpg
MCBRIDE053.jpg
MCBRIDE059.jpg
Needed a few horsepower to get back out, LOL. Enjoyed it and will be back for more

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from our first ride there. there are some deeper areas:d
MCBRIDE041.jpg
MCBRIDE053.jpg
MCBRIDE059.jpg
Needed a few horsepower to get back out, LOL. Enjoyed it and will be back for more

Me and a bud had the same snow on Saturday in Renshaw at the ant hills, by far the best I've ever ridin' in. I barely had enough energy to get my ass back down to the parking lot. I used to love going to Revy but no more when I can get these conditions closer to home with sunshine as sunshine is very hard to get in Revy, atleast for me.

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was Sunday 28th. Don't know the area at all, some friends took us in. My son found this spot and said "Follow me Dad, you're gonna love this"...'nuff said, LOL

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headin up tomorrow!! hope ya all saved some pow for me!!
:d

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back today from mc bride 27/28/29 lost a guy in the creek 3.5 miles in got lucky with minimal damage. my second climb i knocked all the snow of the rocks on the hill buy the cabin. hit the rock when over the bars and then head butted the rock now need new helmet. sled rolled all the way down and busted up front end. was able to ride the rest of the days.

mc bride dec 26-30 021.jpg

mc bride dec 26-30 004.jpg

mc bride dec 26-30 010.jpg

mc bride dec 26-30 015.jpg

mc bride dec 26-30 011.jpg

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just got back today. We rode Oasis for half a day Saturday the weather really sucked up there. We loaded up and flew up allan for the afternoon snow wasn't to bad but by then ppl were already having trouble on the trail. Sunday drove over to Renshaw almost got to the Alberta border and had a Turbo go down. Messed with it till we thought we should start doubling out. Killed tha battery so it spent the night there. Went back up Monday with three sleds and an extra battery. The damn thing fired right up so here we sit way back with an extra sled. We were sure it was getting lifted out. To make a long story short it took us all day to get them out. The torbo would only run for short periods of time and quit. Once at the cabin it didn't even want to run. We towed it out. To top it all of when we were doubling back for the 4th machine my 2 buddies spanked a rock and most likley wrote off his 07 Rev. So all in all our trip really sucked. As for the snow looked like it would have been alot of fun if we would of had any time to play in it.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks man. some buddies of mine were in climina for the past 3 days and said it was alright. 1-2.5 feet in some spots. Did your son go with ya? how is the 99x?

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No he didn't come this time not till the end of Feb I would think. The 99x is still runnin stong only trouble is the damn recoil.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just got back today. We rode Oasis for half a day Saturday the weather really sucked up there. We loaded up and flew up allan for the afternoon snow wasn't to bad but by then ppl were already having trouble on the trail. Sunday drove over to Renshaw almost got to the Alberta border and had a Turbo go down. Messed with it till we thought we should start doubling out. Killed tha battery so it spent the night there. Went back up Monday with three sleds and an extra battery. The damn thing fired right up so here we sit way back with an extra sled. We were sure it was getting lifted out. To make a long story short it took us all day to get them out. The torbo would only run for short periods of time and quit. Once at the cabin it didn't even want to run. We towed it out. To top it all of when we were doubling back for the 4th machine my 2 buddies spanked a rock and most likley wrote off his 07 Rev. So all in all our trip really sucked. As for the snow looked like it would have been alot of fun if we would of had any time to play in it.

Where you the guys we met about 2 miles before Spirit lake. We were on top of the dome heading out and about 7 of you heading in? I talked to one person in the group, said he was from Sask and was on the site once in a while. We were back there on Monday again and rode the Southeast side of Shale mountain and made a trail to the medow east of the lake. Good to hear you drove the sled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom