Deals $$

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a thread to notify people when a great deal comes along ?
Others can take advantage if needed ...
Just picked this up , saved 300$,
Almost half price ...
Post up some hot buys ...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also picked up this ,not on sale but very handy none the less.
Great For washing machines out of a pond / ditch or whatever when out riding ...
Save a huge amount on car wash $$ and haul a clean machine home !
Works amazing

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
How about a thread to notify people when a great deal comes along ?
Others can take advantage if needed ...
Just picked this up , saved 300$,
Almost half price ...
Post up some hot buys ...

we got one of these for up at the lake last year, we also bought the stand...... it's quite efficient, and way better than swinging an axe for days!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to pick it up yet ... added the 4 way split head too. So handy for camping .
Will give a quick review soon ... used one and was very impressed & especially if you can get one for under 350$!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheaper at princess auto, pump usually on for $150, splitter is on now at 269?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 way head splitter is useless, Leave it at store, quicker with just the two way head. Have had both for years,

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cheaper at princess auto, pump usually on for $150, splitter is on now at 269?
It's quite a bit different than the one at CT. I looked at a LOT of splitters, before I bought my 20 ton gas splitter.

Which was also a deal at CT. It was reg $2000.00 and we got it for $997.00

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Not to high jack the tread and I will qualify that I don't know what you are splitting but the 5 ton works awesome and goes on sale at CT for $249. I split all my stove wood this year (birch, spruce, pine, and fir and there was no need for anything bigger.

I agree with Larry and the two way splitting. The knots pretty much dictate where the wood will split and the second knife edge didn't make it easier.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really ,we used the 4 way spitter head on rays and it worked great . Twice as fast ...
Also this one is a 2 speed , so power for tougher wood & speed for soft easy wood . If there is a downfall to electric splitters it is the lack of speed , so for the few extra $ , I am happy for the extra speed & power.
But I really don't care , as long as it works good and the price was right ....

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a cheap 3000 walt generator for my camp. Waiting for them to go on sale at CT. Tried my honda 2000 and just doesn't do it

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a 2 year old Yamaha EF300iSE genny. I would like 2000 for it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Im looking for a cheap 3000 walt generator for my camp. Waiting for them to go on sale at CT. Tried my honda 2000 and just doesn't do it

I have a 2 year old Yamaha EF300iSE genny. I would like 2000 for it

Lucky 7's operative word was cheap! Not that your genny isn't worth the $2000 but he would like a cheap one. I have found that with gen sets, you need to pay to get the amperage and cheap isn't getting very many amps. When I was out at the cabin lots of guys would bring their gen sets and they just wouldn't handle the demand; air compressor, saws, drills, side grinders, you name it. Most days the cheap ones wouldn't put out enough. The 5800 Mitsubishi that I have worked everyday and all day long and didn't miss a beat. It isn't one that you want to move around unless it is in the back of a pick-up.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm looks like the CT splitter is a way better deal....than the 400$ princess auto one .
And cheaper ! ,save a few bucks

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a Kodiak 3000 from the rental shop that I work for at the camp this past weekend and the AC worked great.
Lucky 7's operative word was cheap! Not that your genny isn't worth the $2000 but he would like a cheap one. I have found that with gen sets, you need to pay to get the amperage and cheap isn't getting very many amps. When I was out at the cabin lots of guys would bring their gen sets and they just wouldn't handle the demand; air compressor, saws, drills, side grinders, you name it. Most days the cheap ones wouldn't put out enough. The 5800 Mitsubishi that I have worked everyday and all day long and didn't miss a beat. It isn't one that you want to move around unless it is in the back of a pick-up.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can save 2$ a pound on cherries right now at walmart! Booyah :cool::party2:

Untitled.jpg

Top Bottom