Daylight savings vote

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4462.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The equalization question was a no brainer for me. Scrap it and screw em!

I was conflicted on the time change, we have been changing the time for so long, what’s the difference now? I gave that a no.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gondek leading Farkas in Calgary. Wow. Thought calgary was done with unaccountable mayors. Looks like the union hands keeping woke crowd in power.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gondek leading Farkas in Calgary. Wow. Thought calgary was done with unaccountable mayors. Looks like the union hands keeping woke crowd in power.

I don’t think it’s ever that surprising in the Cities any left leaning candidates seen to clean up in urban settings.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CD2EF216-BEBC-4B49-9CDA-9E90FD542F53.jpeg

Whatever happens to the time I can adjust. As long as we stay within 1 hour of BC then it makes sense. Don’t won’t a 2 hr time change to go sledding. But I voted no to continuous summer hours. Just need to buy more LED light bars for the Jobsite.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the dipsh!t ndp in this city, and the few libtard supporters got him in… he was close to Nutley!
I know. My sista in law and family are all Edmonton Nutley nuts. Makes for interesting Christmas dinners. Almost had her husband beat up in the farm shop with to many rums in all of us 3 years ago. Lol

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How the fawk are there so many idiots in Edmonton? Granted not a lot of people actually vote, but FFS. I'm glad I don't technically live in Edmonton, but the idiots voting that way still effects me a fawkton.

Top Bottom