Day Dreaming

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else starting to look at there sled more and wish it was in 3 ft of fresh powder? Or at night watching more and more sled videos? If so great because this means I am not the only one losing there mind:confused: My wife says its a PROBLEM!!.....I think its Just another love....hehehe. Any ways heres dreaming of the next big climb!!:Snowmobile1:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nope your ok dude,been doing the same thing but I thought I was doing it because tv sucks,Go and start my sleds and check them all out about once a month and would burn my quad for a weekend in three feet of powder.Its nice to know I,m not the only one with the bug.Medicine s on the way unfortunatly its still 4 months away!
catmando!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were sitting on the beach in Aruba at the start of May this year, and I'm sitting with a smirk on my face. My wife turns to took at me, laughs and says: "Here we are in 30* weather, on the beach in the middle of the ocean, and you are sitting there thinking of the mountains!"

What could I say? She was right! (Would have had more fun!):D:D

Tekim

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else starting to look at there sled more and wish it was in 3 ft of fresh powder? Or at night watching more and more sled videos? If so great because this means I am not the only one losing there mind:confused: My wife says its a PROBLEM!!.....I think its Just another love....hehehe. Any ways heres dreaming of the next big climb!!:Snowmobile1:

Im right there with ya! A guy at work predicted a harsh winter this year and I got pretty excited about that, none of the other guys sled so they didn't share my joy, I think I need a new job!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YUP, COUNT ME IN. MY WIFE IS DREAMIN' OF THE MEXICO TRIP IN NOVEMBER, AND I'M DREAMIN' OF WAYS TO GET OUT OF IT AND GO SLEDDIN':eek:. IS THIS A SICKNESS OR AN ADDICTION?? I DON'T KNOW, BUT EVEN WITH THIS PLUS 30 WEATHER AND BOATING AND CAMPING, AND SEMI NAKED WOMEN, I STILL MISS THE WHITE STUFF. I TOO HAVE FIRED UP THE SLEDS, AND AM GONNA START PREPPIN' NEXT MONTH..... YAHOO, ONLY 4 OR 5 MONTHS TILL WE CAN GO SLEDDIN'(IF THE SNOW GODS CO-OPERATE):D

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When its 30 out and Im way to hot It just gives me another reason to hope for winter. With a new sled on order im already going thru the accessory catalog. Snow and cooler weather can`t come fast enough. But while summer is here now all we can do is talk about snowmobiling and dream about that first ride of the season and the cool refreshing feel of that first blast of snow on your face.AHHHH winter:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THANKS, SUMM889............NOW I'M GONNA CRY. SUPPOSED TO BE HEADING OUT THERE SOON, AND NOW I'LL HAVE TO TRY AND TALK THE WIFEY INTO TAKING THE BIG DODGE WITH A SLED IN THE BACK INSTEAD OF THE CONVERTIBLE MUSTANG.......... THINK THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN??? WE'LL SEE. WHATS WITH THE PUSSYKAT STUCK IN THE ROCKS FACING DOWNHILL IN THE PICS....COULD GET UGLY:eek:???

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow those are some good pics so late in the season, looks like you guys had some fun!:D Dan looks as crazy as ever in the pics...lol!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Already doing the mods for next season. Mots has my engine. Puttin' on twin pipes, Boss seat, Handle bar riser, Goldfinger,Light wieght tail light, shorty windshield. Also lost some decals.
Those pics were incredible.:snowmobilers_wave:
Steve

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Escape is sold.:eek:The guy is coming from Prince George to pick it up on Saturday. I thought I'd be excited....but I'm actually pretty sad to see her go.:( I'm not even sure what I'm gonna get next. I'm thinkin' something with just a lightweight can, and some real tight clutching is the direction I'm leaning right now. Maybe an '06 Rev 800X 159, or an RT, Don's Speed Parts has 2 Dragons right now, there has to be some M8's around too.:dunno:

GRD

Reaction score
Are those Dragon's 700's or 8's. I rode a 700 dragon last year. Very light, power felt comparable to my 800 escape, but lighter and easy to move. If your looking at a dragon I would wait for the 800, if you can find one.

My Escape is sold.:eek:The guy is coming from Prince George to pick it up on Saturday. I thought I'd be excited....but I'm actually pretty sad to see her go.:( I'm not even sure what I'm gonna get next. I'm thinkin' something with just a lightweight can, and some real tight clutching is the direction I'm leaning right now. Maybe an '06 Rev 800X 159, or an RT, Don's Speed Parts has 2 Dragons right now, there has to be some M8's around too.:dunno:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just backed out of my snow check on the 800 dragon......so sad:( but the good news I am going to get one next year! I just talked to the polaris dealer in Casper Wyoming and they had a guy from Lethbridge snow check one this year and it cost him about 11,000.00CAD. So with this dollar exchange rate i will be taking my business south of the border next year:D Save a few$$$.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just backed out of my snow check on the 800 dragon......so sad:( but the good news I am going to get one next year! I just talked to the polaris dealer in Casper Wyoming and they had a guy from Lethbridge snow check one this year and it cost him about 11,000.00CAD. So with this dollar exchange rate i will be taking my business south of the border next year:D Save a few$$$.

I've heard guys talkin' about buying in the US. If you talk to that dealer again maybe you could clear something up. If you buy a sled in the US, will the warranty be valid in Canada; or will the sled have to have warranty work done in the US?:dontknow:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've heard guys talkin' about buying in the US. If you talk to that dealer again maybe you could clear something up. If you buy a sled in the US, will the warranty be valid in Canada; or will the sled have to have warranty work done in the US?:dontknow:

I think your right,it voids your warrenty in Canada!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's no need to worry about voiding the warranty if you would buy a Cat!!!lol. Sorry..... it was there, so I took it.

Top Bottom