Damn, I'm Bummed

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me there is about the same amount of migration from the poo guys to the Doo threads. People in glass houses......................................Just sayn'.;);)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me there is about the same amount of migration from the poo guys to the Doo threads. People in glass houses......................................Just sayn'.;);)

haa haaa... crap I forgot my Just sayin...... Nooo not like it's a bad thing.. I am a perfectly content poo girl.. I do find it interesting to know about the other rides, and you do find I recommend our local doo dealer from time to time when someone is looking for a doo.. I think I am responsible for a few of their sales, even though I sell Cat Poos..

Have a wicked day!! Hope the FREAKIN rain stops... or it'll be a fireball cleaning the house day...

Momma out....

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LennyR you took on the Doo boys and got them all aroused again. You gotta stop that or they will never go home. :nono:
As I read the post by Dave Norona of Doo in another thread I couldn't help but think of when Poo came out with the new RMK in 11. Poo changed how mountain sleds handle and defined lightweight that makes all the difference in the world (no honest person will deny this or can). So...now Doo makes the changes so the still much heavier (somehow Doo calls it lightweight (must be relative to the Yamaha)) XP, can handle as good as the Pro and maybe better. If Doo had are real lightweight sled close to the Poo then I think Doo may become the new king of the mountains assumeing the handling improvements are really as good as the hype. Lightweight (not just power to weight confusion) is paramount and mountain riders know this. Yes even the Doo mountain riders know this even though they do not have this advantage. I love it when a Doo faithful writes "feels like it is lightweight". So does an apex with 200 plus hp that can only go up and down a mountain. Doo needs to go on a diet and Poo needs a DI reliable engine. Like I said in other posts. Put a good DI engine in an RMK and wave by by. Everyone knows this.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL sorry, but you may have the lightest chassis cant argue that but that is IT. TRACK? ENGINE? CLUTCHING? yes you have the lightest sled congrats. the 13 xm truly does feel light beleive it or not wait until you ride one. but in the end you still have a linkage steering system that is how the cavemen used to steer there wheel barrows. this system consstantly fights you in technical riding and when you manage to get rid of that you may have something. oh and add a real track and engine package. then you might put brp out of business.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL sorry, but you may have the lightest chassis cant argue that but that is IT. TRACK? ENGINE? CLUTCHING? yes you have the lightest sled congrats. the 13 xm truly does feel light beleive it or not wait until you ride one. but in the end you still have a linkage steering system that is how the cavemen used to steer there wheel barrows. this system consstantly fights you in technical riding and when you manage to get rid of that you may have something. oh and add a real track and engine package. then you might put brp out of business.

Wow, showing more of your colors there cupcake, I would imagine you are about the only one who would think any of us want brp out of business. The reverse is actually true. Also, your views on the steering comparison is totally back-a$$wards. The steering on the XP is ONE of the obvious weak spots when you compare the Pro and XP. The Doo steering set up was designed for sit down riding and hasn't kept up with the rest of the good changes Doo has made. Still possible to stand up but the Poo steering is 100 % more compatible with riding in a stand up position.
Same as the clutches IMO, they were meant for racing and should have stayed on the track. Slide up the Doo blinders, embrace new superior technology and enjoy the advantages......or endure the jerry rigged attempt at a competitive mountain product and continue with the mantra, my doo is best, my doo is best, my doo is best, i'm smarter than poo guys, I'm smarter than poo guys etc. The blatant immaturity you constantly display on this site is an obvious handicap, but hey, you still get to ride the 2 nd best mountain sled, so thats cool eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cs5

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so in a steep sidehill and the bars are tucked up in your face because they dont go lower on the inside rather they stay flat. this means your arm is fully closed at the elbow. now you dont have any leverage to maneuver the sled as your arm has no travel left in it. now what? you can even see the pro riders like burandt and rasmussen struggle with this. they make it work but its extremely awkward. just curious as to how you overcome this.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so in a steep sidehill and the bars are tucked up in your face because they dont go lower on the inside rather they stay flat. this means your arm is fully closed at the elbow. now you dont have any leverage to maneuver the sled as your arm has no travel left in it. now what? you can even see the pro riders like burandt and rasmussen struggle with this. they make it work but its extremely awkward. just curious as to how you overcome this.

Really maxwell?

Really?

• Love

rugbynitro

Reaction score

Keep your blinders on!! It's as if you haven't even seen the videos with dumb comments like that. :rollinglaugh:

Extremely awkward describes the XP steering geometry perfectly............:clap2:

Doo needs a reliable engine with better longevity but everything else has exceeded my expectation. I just passed a thousand miles on the clock.......

• Thanks

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

DING, DING, DING !!!! We have a winner !! In a landslide decision, "Most Retarded Post Of The Year" goes to maxwell. Congratulations !

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep your blinders on!! It's as if you haven't even seen the videos with dumb comments like that. :rollinglaugh:

Extremely awkward describes the XP steering geometry perfectly............:clap2:

Doo needs a reliable engine with better longevity but everything else has exceeded my expectation. I just passed a thousand miles on the clock.......

My thoughts exactly, the steering on the Doo is THE major set back on that sled, pure madness.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
while I'm no Burandt, Rasmussen or Maxwell, I don't find the poo bars awkward. Doo steering I absolutely can't jive with, and I've tried quite a few times. Deaners XP and I have never gotten along.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. Maxwell bashing from 12:45 am to 3:55 am. Looks to me he has someones panties in a knot? Lmao!!!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Theres the doo blinders again, you are riding it the same as your trail freindly XP, ........ just reeellaaxxx...... and carve and lean. With any speed at all my the skis obviously are a factor but unlike an XP , a little pressure with my knees and a bit of weight transfer and It'll go where ya want it to, the steeper the easier. You are completely illustrating my point, you're used to reefing on the bars, hanging off the side and keeping the bars fully twisted one way or the other. I've heard guys saying to ya, work smarter not harder, Doo is listening as is evident by their attempts to copy the traits of the Poo chassis and eliminate the need to wrestle, but hey man if thats your schtik, fly at it, buy an 08 like fredw and tell us its the bomb and hang off the side and keep those bars fully cranked. It means you're a better rider ....right LOL.
But its you man, not the steering, stop wrestling that Poo, you don't have to, its you yhat needs adjusting, not the steering.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol you ride a nitro why are you even in this thread.

and ya ive watched each of there videos 9000 times maybe you need to watch more carefully before you start making comments like that.

OR MAYBE try riding with them like i have and have a good chat about steering geometry like i did.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres the doo blinders again, you are riding it the same as your trail freindly XP, ........ just reeellaaxxx...... and carve and lean. With any speed at all my the skis obviously are a factor but unlike an XP , a little pressure with my knees and a bit of weight transfer and It'll go where ya want it to, the steeper the easier. You are completely illustrating my point, you're used to reefing on the bars, hanging off the side and keeping the bars fully twisted one way or the other. I've heard guys saying to ya, work smarter not harder, Doo is listening as is evident by their attempts to copy the traits of the Poo chassis and eliminate the need to wrestle, but hey man if thats your schtik, fly at it, buy an 08 like fredw and tell us its the bomb and hang off the side and keep those bars fully cranked. It means you're a better rider ....right LOL.
But its you man, not the steering, stop wrestling that Poo, you don't have to, its you yhat needs adjusting, not the steering.

its not about wrestling its about having free travel in your arm to make quick decisions. i don't expect you to understand.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its not about wrestling its about having free travel in your arm to make quick decisions. i don't expect you to understand.

No, its about not having to let off the throttle so the front end comes down so the skis can turn the sled. Sooo yesterday man. From what I'm hearing Doo gets it, hence the changes to the XM as per the comments from riders (unbiased) who have gotten to ride it. Thanks for your review, but gotta tell ya man, nobody puts much stock in an opinion from a Doo jammy wearing zealot whose obvious blinderes are handicapping him. The XM sounds to me like Doo has made great changes, looking forward to trying one.

Top Bottom