Damn, I'm Bummed

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of sno checking a Pro , but I was really hoping I could order either an all Black one sorta like a Hutterite type sled or maybe an all black one with a really ugly big X splattered on it,....... but oh darn I guess I'll have to choose between one of the other 20 or so options. LOL.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A tard, LOL. Ouch man, that really stings. So hurtful. heeheehee

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you ride the best you don't worry to much about color choices. But I guess when you prance around in the meadows like a fairy you need to look good. Understandable lenny

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

As evident by all the $400 wraps that everyone puts on there hutterite edition to make it different from their buddies. You know I think whether you prefer Doo Poo or Cat, its been a lllooonnnngggg time since we've seen any brand react with such an obvious knee jerk attempt to release a sled with a bunch of new gimmickry to counter the popularity of another brands sled that went over so well. Gotta say good on Poo for the advancements and good on Doo for continuing to try to keep up by jerry rigging the same old chassis. It does ok and I personally don't hate it, but man that Pro is gonna be tuff to beat with another probable weak spot to deal with in the suspension and a floppy track designed to act like a narrower one. LOL, next year I hear they're gonna release it with one front shock shorter than the other to make it even easier to carve and lean, but you have to special order which side you wanna lean to. LMAO. But hey man,.....Black is beautiful, you can always put a different color tether cord on it so you can find yours.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been on the 13 doo lenny? Enjoy your stretched out trail sled which the summmit is no longer. Poo camp is in trouble and they know it. This new doo chassis takes it to the next level and is the best hanbdleing mountain sled now. With the best engine and track. These aren't gimmicks they work.

Its hilarious how threatened you are that you have to resort to color options as your argument.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poo made the mistake in 2003 of laughing at the Rev and its rider forward design and look what happened..........huge market share lost. Now they as well as Cat build rider forward design sleds. How long before they quit laughing at the new Doo concept and follow again? Who's following who here?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey theres no need to get defensive fellas, I'm saying good for Doo. Poo listened to the mountain riders and put out a sled with the features we wanted, lightweight, easy handling, durable, lightweight, great steering position, side panels that open easy, a top hood that comes off easy with only 2 screws and a clip, a suspension thats so easy to unstick, great on fuel and flat out works in deep snow. So, lets review, since 11, Doo has narrowed ski stance 3 inches, narrowed body width, made a hood that comes off with 4 screws, teeter totter thingy and floppy track TRYING to make the sled easy to handle, dropped the attack angle to make it easier to unstick. Lightweight.... not yet, clutching..still sucks, great motor tho. Can u imagine the exodus if Poo all of a sudden puts out an 800 about 160 ish HP. Yeah you're right, easy to see who's following and reacting. But hey relax, I said i think they are Ok.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey theres no need to get defensive fellas, I'm saying good for Doo. Poo listened to the mountain riders and put out a sled with the features we wanted, lightweight, easy handling, durable, lightweight, great steering position, side panels that open easy, a top hood that comes off easy with only 2 screws and a clip, a suspension thats so easy to unstick, great on fuel and flat out works in deep snow. So, lets review, since 11, Doo has narrowed ski stance 3 inches, narrowed body width, made a hood that comes off with 4 screws, teeter totter thingy and floppy track TRYING to make the sled easy to handle, dropped the attack angle to make it easier to unstick. Lightweight.... not yet, clutching..still sucks, great motor tho. Can u imagine the exodus if Poo all of a sudden puts out an 800 about 160 ish HP. Yeah you're right, easy to see who's following and reacting. But hey relax, I said i think they are Ok.

Have you signed up for the Burandt ride in BC yet? That will be the last gulp of Koolaid in your glass. Lol.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you signed up for the Burandt ride in BC yet? That will be the last gulp of Koolaid in your glass. Lol.

Relax, don't panic snopro, I'm sure theres still enough yellow kool-aid drinkers to sell all the XM FT 's you can get your hands on. And hey maybe the new gimmickry and built in weak spots will work great, I actually hope they do. When they start leading instead of following, maybe I'll be lined up to get my all black Doo and groovy BRP wrap. LOL. You sell those too, right ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snocheck is rolling right along. There are alot of people who are riding the new XM and talking to there buddies. I don't think Poo or Doo are going to have any problem hitting big spring numbers this year. There seems to be alot of interest and bashing back and forth between the 2 companies faithful. Makes you wonder how Cat and Yamaha will fare for next year. Pretty quiet over there from what I'm seeing and hearing. I can sell you one if you think.HaHa. We can put Lenny R right across the wrap. Could be as epic as Maxwell buying a Pro. Lol.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been on the 13 doo lenny? Enjoy your stretched out trail sled which the summmit is no longer. Poo camp is in trouble and they know it. This new doo chassis takes it to the next level and is the best hanbdleing mountain sled now. With the best engine and track. These aren't gimmicks they work.

Its hilarious how threatened you are that you have to resort to color options as your argument.

Wow, you are getting really desperate in your attempts to defend the ill-handling sled you're so fond of. Poo camp is far, far from being in trouble. The Pro is the best selling mountain sled on the market, by a long shot. Why ? Because it works. Now Poo has made serious improvements for '13 and it is indeed Doo that is in panic mode. And what is Doo's response ? They put more band-aids on their pig. Takes a lot more than a great engine to make a mountain sled and unfortunately for Doo, that's all they've got right now.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's hilarious that you've had to resort to bashing the structural adhesives Polaris uses as part of your argument.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re-read what you just typed. Structural adhesive LOL talk about bandaids!

Proven technology, unlike a wobbly suspension. If you ever fly, you better have complete faith in the same adhesives.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The skid is not actually wobbly. It hardly moves at all. Won't be much of an issue but well see

I'm just fuggin' with ya. I know it only moves 2* each way and I look forward to trying one. My point was that you've gotta get over this hate of structural adhesives. maxwell, don't be afraid of proven technologies just because they're new to the sledding industry.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

Top Bottom