Customer Survey - What clothing would you like to see in store?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motorfist!!!!!!!!! I love Motorfist, Klim has a wicked selection for women as well. FXR is freakin rocking it too. I dig the tobe look, but no women's gear yet.

skrat

Reaction score
Klim, Fxr, Strikt, not too worried about the brand as much as I am about depth in the line. I impulse buy allot of my gear, and when that piece that I want is right there, in the colour and size that I want, I buy it. If I have to order it, it gets ordered but usually online. I try to order Canadian first, but will go US as a last resort.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We're asking the public for their opinion on what outerwear & casual lines we should bring in? What winter gear do you wear? What casual lines would you wear?

This just reeks for a cheeky answer........:d

I will conform. IMHO, you guys have a tough job. If you have more than one or two brands how can you doo justice with size, color, and product choices? Klim and MotorFist are very good gear and popular. The one lacking part is the color selection (and that is changing more and more). More people want bright for video and pictures as they are tired of the black. So that is making it a tougher decision.

If I were running Cycle Works, I would go with one supplier and that would be Klim (no offence to the MotorFist crew). I would have a huge Klim presence and nothing else. The reason being, is that Klim has been bought out (or maybe just portions of it?) by Polaris. Surely, your bottom line would improve with discounts from your major supplier!

Klim, MotorFist, ToBe, Strikt (up and coming), FXR, to name a few, all have great gear. You have to pick what fits your business plan and where you want to go. It is nice to ask the consumer, but are they really in touch with the bottom line? Yes, they want to try on and compare fit and finish of various brands but can Cycle Works handle the stock required to keep everyone happy?

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For casual clothing, I'd recommend Krowd clothing. Local guy out of Medicine Hat. Very new and up and coming. He's just starting a promotional push this winter.

Very cool company that offers hotel/event rebates when you purchase the clothing and hosts music events. This should be a blast (Revelstoke, Fernie, Golden):

I have the owner's contact info if interested.

Sammy

Reaction score
Biggest issue I have when sourcing gear is the lack of stock dealers keep. If you don't have my size I will order it online. I am sure it take big commitment to keep enough stock to satisfy people, but if I am coming to your store to purchase then have what I need. Pick a product line and fully support it, Martins seems to do the best job of stocking Klim gear in the Edmonton area. Klim, MotorFist, Strikt,ToBe all have great sledder interest and the potential to be very successful for your store, it's up to you.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The biggest short fall I see at both locations is too much brand specific gear.

I absolutely love the service I get at both locations(cycle works) and dislike using other dealers to compare but Martin has both a skidoo section and a non brand specific section. Both are equal in size of selection.

Top Bottom