custom mountain twin 174's

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to see a vid clip or even pictures of that beast in the POW. Nice build.

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had TTT in Blue River three times since Feb, had some very deep powder the first two weekends. I am still running the stock 800 very happy with the results of the project, it's a blast to throw around in the deep and it sidehills very easy. It's ability to get up on the snow when you get on it is very good, not the best sled on the trail or when the snow is hard, but it sure is fun in the powder. Had a some freinds take it for ride they were impressed how the manoeuvrabilty was with a little bit of body english. Still doing some tuning on the clutchs, had a few times where it would not backshift fast enough. HMP made the mesh inclosers to cover the rear of the engine and they work great the first trip, a lot of the time you were submerged to the handle bars.

Have a safe WINTER!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be awesome to see some ac tion pics/vids though.:nopics:

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Great build! I wish I had the shop and the tools to try and build something original like that, sometimes the most enjoyment is in the build and getting things to work excellent. I just wish we were neighbors!

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: introduce yourself

I had a crank vaned at Parish Racing Concepts and will be running it with the RKT 827 will be interesting to see if it works!

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only made one trip so far this winter,having issues with mod engine will have it back in a couple weeks so I have been running the stock engine.The sled seems to work real well with no big problems,clutching is improving with tuning.Snow in Mcbride two weeks was not for this sled ,had some very good snow 65 k out of Valemount but was socked in.Will give it another try in 10 days!

Have a safe winter!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only made one trip so far this winter,having issues with mod engine will have it back in a couple weeks so I have been running the stock engine.The sled seems to work real well with no big problems,clutching is improving with tuning.Snow in Mcbride two weeks was not for this sled ,had some very good snow 65 k out of Valemount but was socked in.Will give it another try in 10 days!

Have a safe winter!

When you heading down to Blue Dale???

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen you at the cabin in Renshaw.That machine is incredible.You are one very talented person.I wish I had the patients to do what you accomplish.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Twin Track keep us posted. That is a cool machine. Lets see some video of it in action please

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that machine is hellawicked!! it must pull like a tractor on the hard pack!! needs a tunnel polish though!!

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet sled I don't want to sound like a broken record but I would love to see some vid of that thing moving!:d

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We met in renhaw jan29 it wild look machine how it work out for you i know
you said that you had problem with mod engine did you get figure it out.

Top Bottom