Cudos to Ric at Sherwood Park Auto

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give Ric at SHERWOOD PARK SERVICE -- AUTO SELECT -- AUTO & LIGHT TRUCK MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS a huge thank you.

Had some problems with my son's 2002 GMC Jimmy, called Ric yesterday and he had it in the shop ripped apart and out the door today by 5:00.

The bank of daddy was expecting a rather larger than normal bill for the repairs considering the amount of issues Ric had to fix. When Ric told me the price of the bill I almost ch!t my pants....... Was way LESS than what I am normally use to..........

Thanks Ric you sure the hell have my business from now on. ;)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Throwing it out there again for a great guy and business.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks for all the kind words dale............ I started it up this morning and it had no heat coming out the heater, so we flushed the heater core, no charge to you........ Much better. Your son still hasn't picked it up....... :)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good Job Rick. Not often does a older Jimmy leave any repair place without a large bill.

Thanks for the positive comments. In this industry we seldom get to many compliments.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ric I appreciate the great service and more than reasonable price. The kid is happier than a pig in.... You know.

Top Bottom