CROWFOOT 2011/2012 (new chalet pics)

ColinSiR

Reaction score
I figure I would start a thread cause before we know it, we'll all be sledding up there.
These pics are from last weekend. Doesnt look like the sciff of snow is gonna melt so lets hope we get some snow to stay up there!
The new chalet looks awesome!
IMG_0317.jpg

ECEEE.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.png

ColinSiR

Reaction score
that looks great did you add on to the old one and clean it up or rip it down. we rode up there last yr really enjoyed the area.
Yah they added to the old one(you can see in the background in pic 3) and they put the fireplace right in the middle witch is a good idea cause it gets packed in there sometimes.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been a hectic month up there for the people who made the expansion happen!! wood room is full and most of the outside is done.....a lil inside finishing is still needed.....next year the old cabin gets a refresh.....great job Martin, Dennis and Nick...they were the main builders and to all the volunteers that helped out....proud to be a member of the club!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good Job. Nice to see a little more square footage added to that cabin. Looking forward to checking it out

ColinSiR

Reaction score
been a hectic month up there for the people who made the expansion happen!! wood room is full and most of the outside is done.....a lil inside finishing is still needed.....next year the old cabin gets a refresh.....great job Martin, Dennis and Nick...they were the main builders and to all the volunteers that helped out....proud to be a member of the club!!
That freaking wood room is packed! looks like their is enough for a couple seasons! Yes I must say thanks to all who built it and will always be a proud member as well. Crowfoot will always be my fav mountain.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode there last year but had to cut our ride short it was snowing so hard we couldn't see the trail when we got back to the trucks there was almost a foot of snow on the deck the area we seen was great would like to go back this year

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep i hear ya there. lol
i gotta convince the wife to let me go to the big boy hills this year.

Top Bottom