Crazy Canadian Worst Stucks!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Things the Tree huggers love to see and show all those that are against motorized recreation. Give them more ammo to shot us down

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
No worse than the chit Darcy and Ron post up dude... fact of the matter is it does tear chit up...but if it's not in large volume afer a little while you would never tell...It's the volume of users in small areas that end up perminently destroying areas...look at hells 1/2 acre...

Things the Tree huggers love to see and show all those that are against motorized recreation. Give them more ammo to shot us down

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tree huggers think the mtns are some magical place that should be looked at from a distance. maybe they should put there bongs down and get a life.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No worse than the chit Darcy and Ron post up dude... fact of the matter is it does tear chit up...but if it's not in large volume afer a little while you would never tell...It's the volume of users in small areas that end up perminently destroying areas...look at hells 1/2 acre...

Ask Ron what I get after him about. Darcy does what Darcy wants to do.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These are all marked multi-use trails, trails that have been surveyed and cleared for motorized sport. No worries

Sure problem is that the video doesn`t say that at all. Maybe a little disclaimer at the start of these videos saying they are in a controlled area. Even in a trail system these are a pretty hard way to enjoy the trails in the area.
I remember that the "Betties" put a disclaimer in their video but they still ripped it up. We are all motorized riders even me but with time we are going to kill our fun. Little by little we are going to be running out of area to track up and soon we can be shut down from land we have used in the past. "hells 1/2 acres" is a good example close to the city. Bruderhiem area is another. We have fun our way BUT others that may make a bigger difference don`t see it as fun but as destruction to the Earth.
Just saying guys I have a quad and a sled and am looking to use them for many years in the future.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is one vid that osta forgot to put the disclaimer in the discription of the video. If you look at pretty much all his other videos he has a statement in the video discription.

grizzlymud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure problem is that the video doesn`t say that at all. Maybe a little disclaimer at the start of these videos saying they are in a controlled area. Even in a trail system these are a pretty hard way to enjoy the trails in the area.
I remember that the "Betties" put a disclaimer in their video but they still ripped it up. We are all motorized riders even me but with time we are going to kill our fun. Little by little we are going to be running out of area to track up and soon we can be shut down from land we have used in the past. "hells 1/2 acres" is a good example close to the city. Bruderhiem area is another. We have fun our way BUT others that may make a bigger difference don`t see it as fun but as destruction to the Earth.
Just saying guys I have a quad and a sled and am looking to use them for many years in the future.

Actually read the DESCRIPTION IT SAYS EXACTLY THAT.

Last edited:

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
hahha, thats me at 4:00 on the white KQ. trying to go down a tril that no one else touched.....I think....almost had that thing sideways......the muck was the consistancy of thick Thanksgiving day gray!!!
Osta makes sick vids!!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ive been watching ostas videos regularly. I love his videos and if youve ever noticed they keep everything picked up, you never see garbage and chit laying around from them.

Other videos I watch are soggy bottom boyz videos. The youtube name is under mikejohnson, If you ever watch their videos its chit like that is whats gonna get land closed down to ATVers. Beer cans and garbage all over floating around in his videos as well as no helmets. I still like his videos but surely dont agree with what they are doing in portions of their videos.

Great video Osta! :beer:

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all of his videos as well as the people he rides with have the same disclaimer, most times.for example:
"Uploaded by on Jan 26, 2012
If you like my videos please rate, favorite and subscribe. These videos were taken on a marked multi-use trail. Please do your part to keep ATV'ing sustainable in the future, pack out what you pack in and stay on the trails."

in my opnion he makes more of an effort then most people do, with the amount of views for all his videos people always see that msg at the bottom and realize they arnt just going out and reaking havoc on everything, this is our sport and they are very aware of making sure not to give us a bad name and to teach some people to have respect for the trails we ARE allowed to ride. dont stress it osta, you have done nothing wrong and there are thousands of people that get enjoyment from your videos regularly, myself being one of them. bang up job osta, keep doing what you do best!!!

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Ive been watching ostas videos regularly. I love his videos and if youve ever noticed they keep everything picked up, you never see garbage and chit laying around from them.

:beer:
hell ya.....gotta pack out what you have packed in......Thats osta's stomping grounds we ride on...we dont wanna piss anyone off. We've even cleaned up ditches around where we ride. And some of us have even went out and cleared trails before the sledding season even starts.

Top Bottom