countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Upc is not even close to be "too far right" all these whiny pussys need to be shipped out of here,and cut off from the actually good people that care about this place,so time to man up.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Change is needed, to make that change there needs to be voter presence. Please everyone encourage others to get out and vote as well.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Upc is not even close to be "too far right" all these whiny pussys need to be shipped out of here,and cut off from the actually good people that care about this place,so time to man up.

wonder how the team green er orange likes the idea of not being able to ride west of hwy 22, oh ya he likely rides in BC! sorry to deflate your bubble, as team Orange is over there doing there magic to eliminate riding areas also.

Clearly we have varying political views, which I accept. I haven't resorted to any type of low blow on this thread. I feel as though my thoughts are wasted on very narrow-minded people and a meaningful political discussion is not going to be accomplished.

I bid you good day.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearly we have varying political views, which I accept. I haven't resorted to any type of low blow on this thread. I feel as though my thoughts are wasted on very narrow-minded people and a meaningful political discussion is not going to be accomplished.

I bid you good day.
Now that I agree one hundred percent with.
crank up the gas she's cold.Thank the carbon Jesus everyday!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Largest provincial debt by any government in the history of Alberta.
Longer wait times for surgery.
Environment minister that continues to lie to Albertans.
Zero support for oil and gas.
Etc etc etc.

We could vote in the Orangutan party and see an improvement. Even if Jason Kenny did absolutely nothing it would be an improvement. I wouldn’t have to look at Nothead anymore nor listen to the lies.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the provincial election looms, let's take this time reminisce about all the good time we had with the NDP.

Post up your favorites.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally liked the sewer rat comments as well from hefty Hoffman. Classic poo in the face.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cancel it because the results don’t suit the NDP !
Fawk how could anyone be stupid enough to vote NDP.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the provincial election looms, let's take this time reminisce about all the good time we had with the NDP.

Post up your favorites.
They just hired 100 more OHS officers to further police farms and small businesses...yay! And it only costed 1.2 million

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They just hired 100 more OHS officers to further police farms and small businesses...yay! And it only costed 1.2 million

Must be more than that ? If they make 60k a year that’s 6 million.

Last edited:

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be more than that ? If they make 60k a year that’s 6 million.
Sorry I meant 12 million. Trying to find the source but it looks like it's been erased. I thought it odd that it would cost 120,000 per officer. I assume that includes all the administration costs for hiring and training. Funny thing is, last encounter I had with an OHS officer he was an immigrant and could barely even speak English.

Top Bottom