Corbin yesterday's pictures_Jan 30th

spitfire

Reaction score
My wife and i rode corbin yesterday with bruce, carrie, roger and steve. Thanks for the invite. Left from the yellow gates and rode around the power line area. Fresh snow was limited but stilled managed to find some areas to play in. Needs some significant snow as most of the area's were tracked out. Still had enough snow to get stuck.

Attachments

• DSC00843.jpg
    DSC00843.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00833.jpg
    DSC00833.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00839.jpg
    DSC00839.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00836.jpg
    DSC00836.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 43

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Re: Corbin yesterday's pictures

Kinda long trip to go to the hills through the Hat from Brooks, no?

Not for me LOL...:d

Yea the 'day trips' that we have been doing lately really suck...Leave at 5am, roads have been crappy, drifting, ice-covered each time, arrive Coleman area around 9:30-10am, ride till dark, come down with lights, load up, get some supper and back in the Hat by 11pm. Makes for a really long day!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

thats not corbin, i was in corbin yesterday and went into some secret stuff and rode knee deep all day with no one in sight. will post pics later.

Sorry to point this out but isn't that the spoils of Coal Mountain and the power line running down the SE corner of BC to Cranbrook. Looks like part of Corbin to me.....here we go with that secret stuff again? Better look out someone will come and get you!!!!

Always nice to find pockets that no one has touched at this time of year.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats not corbin, i was in corbin yesterday and went into some secret stuff and rode knee deep all day with no one in sight. will post pics later.

Sorry to point this out but isn't that the spoils of Coal Mountain and the power line running down the SE corner of BC to Cranbrook. Looks like part of Corbin to me.....here we go with that secret stuff again? Better look out someone will come and get you!!!!

No no no. Neither of these spots are the secret spots at Corbin. Here are some pics from Corbin yesterday at the real secret spots, we rode fresh all day and never saw another sled. You guys don't know what you are talking about, try looking at a trail map and stop trying to lead people astray......sheesh
:)

Attachments

• June 2009 002.jpg
    June 2009 002.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 41
  • June 2009 010.jpg
    June 2009 010.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 35
  • June 2009 015.jpg
    June 2009 015.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 38

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

No no no. Neither of these spots are the secret spots at Corbin. Here are some pics from Corbin yesterday at the real secret spots, we rode fresh all day and never saw another sled. You guys don't know what you are talking about, try looking at a trail map and stop trying to lead people astray......sheesh

Here we go again! Modman I didn't say this was a secret spot at Corbin I said it was a part of Corbin in answer to team dirt's "that's not Corbin" statement. Then I bugged him about the secret spot thing and someone would come on and get right with it!! double sheesh

Glad you guys are finding nice snow but IMHO the nicer snow is in the Rolling Hills!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca

Here we go again! Modman I didn't say this was a secret spot at Corbin I said it was a part of Corbin in answer to team dirt's "that's not Corbin" statement. Then I bugged him about the secret spot thing and someone would come on and get right with it!! double sheesh

Glad you guys are finding nice snow but IMHO the nicer snow is in the Rolling Hills!

i just refer to corbin as the town site, i guess you could call the yellow gates corbin area, and the secret spots was just to get things going, you know what im getting at ferniesnow. cheers.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca

Glad to see u guys found some sweet sun and spring conditions yesterday modman, where i was it was rather snowy and broken skys.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca

That spoils pile i beleive is the sparwood mine and not coal mountain. that looks like the valley that the highway 3 runs through.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Corbin needs some snow, there was a little fresh stuff Saturday night but a lot of people riding there this weekend. Sure is nice to see some people paying at the donation tin at the parking lot. With more people stepping up and paying, we will be able to continue the grooming!!

Terry groomed again Sunday night so it should be good for a couple of weeks.
It will be groomed again before the POKER RALLY on February long weekend.

Top Bottom