Cooker

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HPS cans are almost always ceramic coated too, so that's gonna steal a LOT of heat from the cooker.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Bang on, ceramic coating robs conduction of heat to cooker, that's why he throws his stuff in from almost begging of day on. Never burns just super hot if been riding hard right before lunch

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Due to health concerns (and not my personal health but the concept of what is coming out of the plastic into the food), I don't like anything cooked in plastic. I am a big fan of glass for storage/cooking and parchment paper for cooking in the cooker. I will on occasion use the tin foil trays but it is not my first choice.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
P1160037.jpg

cooked to perfection garlic butter shrimp

todays trail snack

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now for a dum question? I ride Doo and has anyone or do you of someone that has taken the original suitcase, cut into it and put a recessed muffpot in it like the thing cooker can? I have the cooker love it. Just curious is all. I suppose it could out to all Brands.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A great project. All you will doo if it doesn't work is wreck the big suitcase. If that happens I will donate a brand new suitcase to you and arrange the shipping to Edmonton. Get atter........I like your thinking!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to health concerns (and not my personal health but the concept of what is coming out of the plastic into the food), I don't like anything cooked in plastic. I am a big fan of glass for storage/cooking and parchment paper for cooking in the cooker. I will on occasion use the tin foil trays but it is not my first choice.
One guy mentioned to me he had concerns with exaust gasses getting in food from the thing can. He does work in a field of containing high pressure corrosive gases and he didnt think the welding on that thing would pass tbe tests.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's like that with everything people usually mod the original some one must have done it by now exspecially with the original " Muf pot idea.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
One guy mentioned to me he had concerns with exaust gasses getting in food from the thing can. He does work in a field of containing high pressure corrosive gases and he didnt think the welding on that thing would pass tbe tests.

My line of thinking is that the air inside the compartments of the stainless cooking pieces creates a positive pressure due to the heating process and the exhaust fumes, if there are any, would just go on by. There are always skeptics in our world.

Top Bottom