Clemina Area

mdmfreestyle

Reaction score
Heading out to Valemount (Clemina creek) tommorrow & I was just wondering if anybody could help me out about the area there, As I have not been there before... Have rode Allen Creek 3 times & Mcbride over a dozen times but just never went over to Clemina Creek. Just wondering if there is any "SPOTS" A guy should be aware (carefull) of ??? Friend was telling me about " Danger Basin " but also told me he wasn`t 100% sure if Danger Basin was even in the Clemina Area ?? Any Help would be very much Appreciated :):) Thanks in Advance for all that respond :) Going to be riding Clemina March 13 ( friday)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Clemina is a rider friendly area,Most areas are open and you can see what your getting into long before the panic button goes off,If ya can handle Allen,Clemina will be a breeze.
catmando!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clemina has a beautiful trail that will bring you to a low evlevation cabin. From there you can choose to go up to the alpine behind the cabin or continue on the groomed trail up to goat ridge.

Clemina is a great place and you will love it. You do not have to travel ridges and the like to get into nice terrain. Do not worry about getting lost in the area compared to Allan as most of the riding areas in CLemina are one way in one out and very easy to navigate

Phone me today at 250-566-4817 should you have any more questions

Curtis

Top Bottom