Cirque du soleil

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything originating in Quebec I oppose, f--- them dicks, separate and take your debt with you. Dicks

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, that has to be some sort of record, thread went sideways after the first post. :)
We saw the show when it came through Edmonton a couple of years ago...those people are unbelievable athletes! We bought our $10.00 bottles of water and thoroughly enjoyed the show :)

Sent from my iPad

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, that has to be some sort of record, thread went sideways after the first post. :)
We saw the show when it came through Edmonton a couple of years ago...those people are unbelievable athletes! We bought our $10.00 bottles of water and thoroughly enjoyed the show :)

Sent from my iPad
Ya and Maxwell, the Freak, or Lenny R never made a post? Great family entertainment. Been to a few now.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I love their shows, and if they and anybody is smart enough to pull the wool over the man then all the power to ya. If I was making 400 million a year I sure the puck would be trying to not pay 106 million to the Gov't. On the other hand I don't make 400 mil and do pay my taxes but that don't mean I like it.

Top Bottom