Catalyst Cat Chassis

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2903.jpeg

So much room up front for snow excavation. Very impressive sled. So compact. Just needs some POWER!!

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few guys over on HCS keep dreaming the new motor will be a 900 triple that uses the new 600 parts except the case. With a triple chambered single pipe. Very unlikely is there room but one guy thought on the stator side there’s room.

If the 600 is around 130hp then a 900 triple with 190-200hp would get some market shares back.

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve got my name on one. M 600 146 2.6. Will see if it shows up. If everything you read and watch is true it should be a big improvement. Should be a fun little sled.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 600 might be fun for a half day, but that 600 with an ibexx turbo would be a blast, Ibexx is claiming it’s lighter than a Polaris boost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had a peek online… doesn’t say much about this cooler kit…if there’s no form of boost, then what’s its purpose?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought his was in interesting post:

"Was talking to my dealer about the new motor being released at Hay Days. He said he knows one of the race guys at Cat who helped design the new engine. That same guy recently changed his racing number to 858. I don't think that's a coincidence boys!"

Was also reading an interview with one of the Catalyst engineers and in his comments he said "engineS" when talking about what's coming soon. This is well after the 600 was already released.

Textron certainly needs to up their game, and they have redirected resources to the snowmobile side, so tomorrow should be interesting regardless.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had a peek online… doesn’t say much about this cooler kit…if there’s no form of boost, then what’s its purpose?

It’s an additional air cooler to help the engine cooling when driving slow, according to the website.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

"Was talking to my dealer about the new motor being released at Hay Days. He said he knows one of the race guys at Cat who helped design the new engine. That same guy recently changed his racing number to 858. I don't think that's a coincidence boys!"

Was also reading an interview with one of the Catalyst engineers and in his comments he said "engineS" when talking about what's coming soon. This is well after the 600 was already released.

Textron certainly needs to up their game, and they have redirected resources to the snowmobile side, so tomorrow should be interesting regardless.
I agree, they are way behind and need to step it up. There's a lot of "rumors" that they are the next Yamaha, hopefully not, and hopefully dealers will start coming back for them too.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kyle tapio is 318 and he had a 800 in his catalyst at Jackson.

Last edited:
Top Bottom