Catalyst Cat Chassis

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at my dealership this week and he said he is only allotted 3 m series. I thought about it and wondered how they expect him to make a living. I see why he also sells Polaris now. I might even try one with the lack of dealer support and back order issues still going on. Love my cats but might have to eat some crow

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at my dealership this week and he said he is only allotted 3 m series. I thought about it and wondered how they expect him to make a living. I see why he also sells Polaris now. I might even try one with the lack of dealer support and back order issues still going on. Love my cats but might have to eat some crow
I’m betting they limited the quantity because of an early season release with larger displacement. They just need to make sure supply chain is in check.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A boosted 600 that puts out 140-150hp could be a good ride.

Hopefully Cat swings for the fences with a boosted “bigger then 800” and comes out with a 200hp sled.

600-125hp
600 boost-150hp
“Bigger then 800”-170hp
“Bigger then 800” boosted-200hp

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I’d be pissed if I snow checked a 600 and then they released an early season “bigger than an 800”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only guys that are waiting for something bigger are thinking this way…
I think guys would be surprised to know how many people are actually interested in this platform with this motor.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only guys that are waiting for something bigger are thinking this way…
I think guys would be surprised to know how many people are actually interested in this platform with this motor.
Be great sled for kids and new riders.

Top Bottom