Catalyst Cat Chassis

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have some insider info any idea on fuel requirement or price? I looked on their website and doesn’t give much tech info
I do as I’m in the box with them..
snow check price is $5499
After $5999 USD …
But it’s quality vs low budget kits..
They will be good show at JH coming up.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After $5999 USD …
You’ll have to elaborate a bit…
You’re “in the box”…? Are you with Ibexx, AC, or a dealership?

Show? What’s JH?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After $5999 USD …
So who are these guys Stacey? Never heard of the company. So to be clear they will provide a kit for the 600 Catalyst engine for Jackson? They would have to run open mod I’m thinking because of the under 500 build rule wouldn’t they?

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who are these guys Stacey? Never heard of the company. So to be clear they will provide a kit for the 600 Catalyst engine for Jackson? They would have to run open mod I’m thinking because of the under 500 build rule wouldn’t they?
Ken these guys been around for quite sometime I’m surprised u haven’t heard of Ibexx. They design engineer and manufacture some of the best sled and utv clutching, turbo kits, compound turbo kits and the GOAT Greatest of all Tuners.
As for JH I can’t answer that question.

They were the tuners & retail outlet for SOLID Turbos Kits - but now they have their own kit which has created some ethical problems between the two companies. Solid was the very first aftermarket company to hit the snow with complete bypass system even before Doo hit the snow with 2020.5 early release and also the first to run and design oilIng system to mount turbo horizontal creating faster spooling.

Apparently AC is to be consistent moving forward with 600 in fuelling and mapping - to have 1 type of injector vs having up to 3-4 types hence why all or most after market turbo manufacturers had inconsistent results on 800 as injectors had different duty cycle, spray pattern etc, consistency in the ecu department as well — Thus making tuning exceptional for all aftermarket kits. However they are expensive but the quality is beyond.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, now that funny, 200hp turbo 600.
Ummmm … dear lord do your math. Unfortunately in 1987 the 3.8l left that blew the world away … that was the grand national not sure if u know what that is. So laugh at what u think. Cuz many like u have no clue on ingenuity.

Top Bottom