caroline snowmobile club

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatz up, Saw a few posters about a poker rally at a few sled shops, only no info on this site or your club site. ????

Sorry not a Caroline sled club sanctioned event, put on by Elks club

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called James Brady from the Caroline club and he said that it is the Caroline Elks club putting on this poker rally actually. Here is what he told me.

Sunday the 4th, they have about 1.5 to 2 ft everywhere(this was a few days ago), elevation is 2800-3000 and it starts at 10 am straight west of Caroline and follow the signs. Not sure where the posters are but the Elks club might have more info :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn't realize the elks were the ones running the event, took down the telphone #s and put them on the rocky thread. thought there was mutual involvement, thanks for the info, gave out all the info I had to those asking, will have to find better info somewhere,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no activity on the club site in the asa section, may want to put some contact info or a link to club site? not much activity on any of these sites.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called James Brady from the Caroline club and he said that it is the Caroline Elks club putting on this poker rally actually. Here is what he told me.

Sunday the 4th, they have about 1.5 to 2 ft everywhere(this was a few days ago), elevation is 2800-3000 and it starts at 10 am straight west of Caroline and follow the signs. Not sure where the posters are but the Elks club might have more info :)

Do you know if you need to have a trail pass? or does one just pay an extra fee at the rally if you don't?

Thanks

Glen

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn't realize the elks were the ones running the event, took down the telphone #s and put them on the rocky thread. thought there was mutual involvement, thanks for the info, gave out all the info I had to those asking, will have to find better info somewhere,

yes better info would be good...................

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it's not a club event so there are no trail fee's etc. Can be alot of quads although they are usually bunched up at the first hill, You going out, may see you there

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it's not a club event so there are no trail fee's etc. Can be alot of quads although they are usually bunched up at the first hill, You going out, may see you there

Is this a snowmobile rally or ATV rally? Both?

I would like to take the sled.............

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not much info available, don't think it is affiliated with the caroline club, I think it starts at Phyliss lake and follows trails from there. Club events likely start at club house and go from there? James brady is the contact, I don't have #
seems to be interest, in the area, just not alot of info, had the same problem in previous post, guy wanted to join and volunteer no response to his inquiry, have to look up and find info.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes let's hook up are you sledding or quadding?

Top Bottom