Caroline - Conditions

toyz

Reaction score
heading out Saturday also hopefully it is still good and not crusty from the warm weather.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out Saturday also hopefully it is still good and not crusty from the warm weather.

Let us know how it goes. Might head out that ways if the sno doesn't all melt by next weekend.

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm headed out to the Tay river area tonight. Unfortunately not sledding but ill be wandering around. I'll post up conditions if I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

toyz

Reaction score
Had lots of fun, wife got stuck lots. Lots of people out there. The open ares are getting packed as it was very warm yesterday. If you go in the bush it was not bad. There is lots of snow there as i was up to my waist a few times but the snow will be getting hard as it was so warm. i am going back next weekend for a day. no pics

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we're going to try to head that way this weekend, if I can get my sled back up and running. Hell, maybe I'll just take one of the beater sleds instead.

toyz

Reaction score
Was out there this weekend, it was like one big ice rink. Had to watch the temp as the machine got warm a few times from no snow.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is posted elsewhere but thought I'd post it for anyone interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 271

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like i.m going, always had a good time out there. hope for more snow before then though. and mental note to check scratcher condition.

Last edited:

toyz

Reaction score
Was out west of Caroline found some nice snow. Only problem was my kid kept getting stuck, had a blast though.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got hit up for a prize donation for poker rally this morning. Someone could win the newest and greatest stihl hand saw. These saws freakin rock.

toyz

Reaction score
Was out this weekend, there might of been a couple of inches of new. It was warm sunday so it will be crusty now.

Reactions: CJR

evan3000

Reaction score
how much snow is in the area? want to go out this weekend with the sxs, A few of us have tracks but a few are on wheels. Is it still to deep in the area?

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much snow is in the area? want to go out this weekend with the sxs, A few of us have tracks but a few are on wheels. Is it still to deep in the area?
I would say its a little deep yet, but may be hard enough to drive over lol, still sledding around eckville and the snow only gets deeper west,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to hit marble mtn, area this weekend just by there got hit hard by snow.

Top Bottom