Carl's cycle 900

Assault11

Reaction score
Sleds running good. I've got a few hundred miles now. Been running just pump gas in revy now and it's running way better. Just took it easy going up the trail no det issues at all. I cant imagine one of these on a 13. Just pull the rope and ride so far

Reactions: cs5

peacepro

Reaction score
Assault11 how did you find Carl's in thier communication? I have not called and will but I do know that they do not respond to email requests. Albeit they probably get a ton of tire kickers, I am busy so send mail and lookng for an answer.

Assault11

Reaction score
Chris has been very good with answering all my questions. Whether I email him or call him he always answers my questions. He has been very helpful

djohnny

Reaction score
Been keeping an eye on this thread for a while. Thinking about going with one for next season but still waiting to hear from you guys that have them regarding if they are still running good or if you have had any issues so far.

mark4

Reaction score
carls is using 2 separate cylinders, polaris went to the mono block to get more airflow, keeping inner transfer ports closer together, so with separate cylinders you cant gain larger ports. Big bores need more airflow to gain to make lots of hp, so maybe 165-170 hp, for $4600 I dont think so.

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
carls is using 2 separate cylinders, polaris went to the mono block to get more airflow, keeping inner transfer ports closer together, so with separate cylinders you cant gain larger ports. Big bores need more airflow to gain to make lots of hp, so maybe 165-170 hp, for $4600 I dont think so.

Isn't two separate cylinders the same idea as the Suzuki engines? Their engines seem to produce big power when modded or from stock for that matter.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kit is $4500
With electronics, exhaust, clutching it is $6100.
Carl's installed price is $6900. Pretty spendy.

Top Bottom