Canadian Juniors

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nail biter.......a great game in the third.....did not look real good for a long time....they need to play with more consistency....1st and second periods were brutal to watch. Looked as thou their skates had glue on the blades.. Way too many turn-overs but hey....we won and thats all that matters ! EH - CANADA -GO !

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wat badss said, the boys got hit a bit and got spooked. They dug real deep in the third and with some grit got on track. That crowd has to be LOUDER!!!!

kathy

Reaction score
If they do not play a complete 60 mins they will not win gold and will not even medal. I have been to these games and i believe they have the wrong coach and do not have the size, but i hope i am wrong.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they do not play a complete 60 mins they will not win gold and will not even medal. I have been to these games and i believe they have the wrong coach and do not have the size, but i hope i am wrong.

I think the whole country is hoping you are wrong....lol.

kathy

Reaction score
Well here we go! It's offical Canada and the USA for Gold. Who would of figured that. It was qite the game today. The USA totally owned the swed's from puck drop. Canada played a very good game. The place will be a buzz on Tuesday. Everyone should call in sick from work. It will be a great game. CHeer them on strong and proud. GO CANADA GO!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Unfortunately i think the better team won..........was a very entertaining game. Either team could have won, and that eberle kid, is a future edmonton oiler......... Guess the oil is waiting for that kid???

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately i think the better team won..........was a very entertaining game. Either team could have won, and that eberle kid, is a future edmonton oiler......... Guess the oil is waiting for that kid???

I agree, too many blind passes and turnovers and US took advantage of it, great games though.:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Well a big congrats to the American Junior team on their victory last night!! Great hockey game!! :beer::d:beer:

SKI-D00

Reaction score
Anybody else think this is just karma against the Canadians because they booed the Americans as they were walking in...? That's not the way true champions should act in my opinion.

Don’t hate me, just a thought...

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody else think this is just karma against the Canadians because they booed the Americans as they were walking in...? That's not the way true champions should act in my opinion.

didnt hear about the booing part but after that many in a row you gotta lose at somepoint

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Americans are used to it...they get booed no matter where they play outside there borders...lol. Americans are so disliked around the world that most of them lye and say they are Canadian when they are travelling or working overseas.

Top Bottom