Canada's new Immigration policy

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm fine with them bringing thier culture for THEMSELVES, just not at the expense of our culture and values....

They left thier country because of ______________ or _____________ to come to a better place for thier families to be raised in, so why try to make it like thier home land???

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is funny. At 110 lbs I think we would reduce the new immigrants coming to Canada by 99%.

Thats a good plan, just a scale at the airport! Anything over 110lbs trips a trapdoor and back on the bus heftier !

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish that would be true for canada's sake,....................whoops did I say that..............

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant be a leader in my own house (wife and 3 daughters) let alone a country :cool:
wow, do you at least get a mancave? somewhere that the testosterone & fart's can flow? my buddy just had his 2'nd girl (no boy's)and he's already freeking out thinking bout 15 yrs down the road being outnumbered 3-1

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL Yes as a matter of fact I do. Oh and tell your friend it is ok to start freaking out because my 20 year old made me a grandfather at 44 and now I finally have some testosterone around. Little guy (he is 2) loves anything with a motor :cool:

wow, do you at least get a mancave? somewhere that the testosterone & fart's can flow? my buddy just had his 2'nd girl (no boy's)and he's already freeking out thinking bout 15 yrs down the road being outnumbered 3-1

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scott's we should take it a step further and only allow female immigrants under 110lbs. Lol id vote for that for sure.

Top Bottom