Canada Votes

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listen to Danny Williams on MSN home page.
Harper and him butt heads whenever they meet.
Danny is the Ralph Cline of NF and Lab
Danny should run for PM

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update for NosRX1 Conservatives with another minority but bigger than last, looks like around 144 seats and Libs lose around 20 seats:p We lost all seats in Quebec. :beer::beer:

G

Guest1

nope!spellings for puzzies.

Of course that BULLCHITTING ... EXCUSE MAKING ... CAPS LOCKED ... SPELLING QUEEN SummDic gave you thanks for the post...LOL

OVER!!!

ps...Woody...Alberta just bought SaskieBush...that way none of you have to leave home...;) :p :d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
59% voter turnout......pathetic yet once again.

I always find it funny that people born and raised in this country seem to care less about the right to vote and making a difference. Then you watch interviews with families that have immigrated here (even those from many eyars a go) and they are so thankful and proud to have the right to vote that they go to all means to get to a voting station.

Says something abut our apathy here doesn't it. I voted therefore I get the right to complain about government all day long.

I expect 41% of you won't be looking at this thread.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
59% voter turnout......pathetic yet once again.

I always find it funny that people born and raised in this country seem to care less about the right to vote and making a difference. Then you watch interviews with families that have immigrated here (even those from many eyars a go) and they are so thankful and proud to have the right to vote that they go to all means to get to a voting station.

Says something abut our apathy here doesn't it. I voted therefore I get the right to complain about government all day long.

I expect 41% of you won't be looking at this thread.

I didn't vote and am looking at this thread. I personally don't care who is in because they all give you a "I will do this and I will do that" but then nothing ever comes out of it. The only truth a politician ever told was when they say the other guy is lying. Either way we all get screwed by one government or the other. My two cents.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I didn't vote and am looking at this thread. I personally don't care who is in because they all give you a "I will do this and I will do that" but then nothing ever comes out of it. The only truth a politician ever told was when they say the other guy is lying. Either way we all get screwed by one government or the other. My two cents.

Wether you voted or not you still pay their wages.:rant:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Basically the outcome was liberals down almost 20 seats.... Conservatives up roughly 20 seats..... 11 short of a majority government.... The only none conservative electorate here in alberta, was one by linda duncan....conservative jetsetter rahim jaffer wrote his own pink slip, by not being available to his constituents, and they were just to upset with him(& all his holidays and world travel etc.).too bad rahim, i guess we need a new conservative member in edmonton strathcona.......ndp is up about 10 seats throughout canada. Independents are down 1 seat and the bloc is up 2 seats.......... Thats our canadian election in a nutshell

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well,the one good thing about the minority government is that they can't hide as much "stuff",last time there was a majority government we ended up with the stupid G.S.T. and chit.It keeps all of them a LITTLE more honest i think,But i am happy Harper won

Top Bottom