Can you believe the IDIOTS in Ontario?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHaHahahahahahahahahahahah................ This from a Province that has elected how many consecutive Conservative governments???? Ontario may have fu@$%e the pooch on this one but Albertans have no room to criticize.....

Sorry, there must have been a computer glitch when you were typing. The part of your post where you thanked the Conservative government for providing you and your family with the great quality of life and a good paying job, must have got cut off.

Ya....Ontario's in great shape....must be why half the province is living and working IN ALBERTA.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ones voting liberal in ontario are the foreign devils that are let into this country, yes, the very generous government that let them in. why would they want to rock the boat, they get free everything. no sense in biting the hand that feeds ya.

gdvross

Reaction score
I was watching the polls that came in from around Toronto and London area and the Liberals where so far out in front of the Conservatives' it could not have just been new immigrants and in lots of those areas the NDP where in second place.I'm going to phone my sisters down there and ask how they like living in "Have Not" province and will be well into the future and I might cll them bone heads while im at it.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didnt follow their election super close, but why would anyone in the public sector vote PC when he wanted to cut 100,000 jobs?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was watching the polls that came in from around Toronto and London area and the Liberals where so far out in front of the Conservatives' it could not have just been new immigrants and in lots of those areas the NDP where in second place.I'm going to phone my sisters down there and ask how they like living in "Have Not" province and will be well into the future and I might cll them bone heads while im at it.

looks like the majority of those living in TO are foreigners, very few whiteies down there at all.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHaHahahahahahahahahahahah................ This from a Province that has elected how many consecutive Conservative governments???? Ontario may have fu@$%e the pooch on this one but Albertans have no room to criticize.....

Yeah Alberta is in rough shape.
The highest per capita GDP of all the provinces.
Highest average annual income of all the provinces, which is $12,000 higher than the next highest province(saskatchewan) which also has a conservative government.
Second lowest unemployment percentage, next to saskatchewan.
No provincial sales tax.
Last year roughly 95,000 new jobs were created in canada, about 82,000 of those were here.

Yepp i will stay as far away as the cesspool that is eastern Canada.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, you're right, I forgot the Cons put the oil in the ground and then gave me two trades tickets so I could make a living. I guess you only get to take credit for personal success if you vote the right way...

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, you're right, I forgot the Cons put the oil in the ground and then gave me two trades tickets so I could make a living. I guess you only get to take credit for personal success if you vote the right way...

No they didn't put it in the ground but they did have a hand in creating an environment that made it profitable to get it out. Maybe we should nationalize the industry so we can get all the money?

Don't get me wrong the current Ab. Cons need to go but on their worst day they are better than Libtards.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny how once the NDP was gone from SK how things opened up in their oil and gas sectors. Coincidence? nope!

Yeah Alberta is in rough shape.
The highest per capita GDP of all the provinces.
Highest average annual income of all the provinces, which is $12,000 higher than the next highest province(saskatchewan) which also has a conservative government.
Second lowest unemployment percentage, next to saskatchewan.
No provincial sales tax.
Last year roughly 95,000 new jobs were created in canada, about 82,000 of those were here.

Yepp i will stay as far away as the cesspool that is eastern Canada.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

In your defence, I think that our conservative gov't is more left leaning then they should be.... but I would love to hear you explain how we would be better off with either of the others at the wheel.
One doesn't need to look very far to see that anything but conservative capitalism does not work. Unless of course your at the very top of the pyramid...

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The liberals got back in because the Conservatives there were leaning way to far too the right,scaring a lot of voters.The NDP what a joke they implode on their leader right at election time.I guess the devil you know is better than the one you don't know.Ontario finds itself deep in debt and will only get worse.Manufacturing has and will continue too decline at a steady rate,who can compete with China/Asia or even Mexico.Same thing happened in BC last year with our election but at least Christy's got a big set of balls!!Cathryn Wynn could take a lesson from her.Gotta love politics,glad I don't live in Ontario

Top Bottom