Calgary Game

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why isn't the calgary game on tv?why are they showing highlights of baseball and basketball?

Piss me off!!!!!!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found it. It said it was the National news on CBc. What the hell. I missed a good part of the game.

G

Guest1

No excuses like the LOSERTON fans on here...THE FLAMES SUCK!!!

5-2 in the 2nd period of a GAME 7....:rant:

Hopefully we will see a full house cleaning over the summer starting with the GM who thought this was the team to win at the trade deadline.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
FLAMES SUCK.... OUTSHOT 21 - 2 IN 8:29 SECONDS OF THE SECOND PERIOD AND 4 GOALS AGAINST... DUHHHH! THEY PULLED KIPPER??? I THOUGHT THEY SHOULDA CALLED A TIMEOUT AFTER THE 2ND GOAL AND REGROUPED AND GOT THE REST OF THE TEAM PLAYIN' FIRST!:confused:

GRD

Reaction score
FLAMES SUCK.... OUTSHOT 21 - 2 IN 8:29 SECONDS OF THE SECOND PERIOD AND 4 GOALS AGAINST... DUHHHH! THEY PULLED KIPPER??? I THOUGHT THEY SHOULDA CALLED A TIMEOUT AFTER THE 2ND GOAL AND REGROUPED AND GOT THE REST OF THE TEAM PLAYIN' FIRST!:confused:

I was surprised that they pulled him... He had a lot of shots... By far the best player on the flames lineup last night!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I was surprised that they pulled him... He had a lot of shots... By far the best player on the flames lineup last night!
I TOTALLY AGREE.... IGINLA PLAYED AN OKAY GAME, BUT WASN'T A FACTOR LIKE MARLEAU AND THORNTON..... I GUESS ITS ALL OVER, BUT THE CRYIN' NOW.................. GO HABS GO ... I GUESS THAT'S THE ONLY CHEER LEFT NOW FOR CANADIANS........... THEY WERE MY FAVOURITE TEAM WHEN I WAS A KID.... JEAN BELEVIEAU, KEN DRYDEN, HENRI RICHARD, THE MOHAVALICH BROTHERS, ETC, ETC......

Top Bottom