Sicamouse to calgary

noob

Reaction score
I have a couple snow check sleds in sicamouse. Looking for a ride to calgary. Anyone headed this way? Shoot me a text. 403-393-0124. Thx Ryan

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Careful buddy. I know of a guy who asked similar question in open forum. Lost his ride. Vet whoever puts their hand up.
I will be coming home from Seymour on the Tuesday after thanksgiving with a 20’ trailer and only my sons 154 on it. Could easily put them on and bring them through on my way home to Brooks.

I’ve helped quite a few people on here get stuff delivered that would vouch for me!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I will be coming home from Seymour on the Tuesday after thanksgiving with a 20’ trailer and only my sons 154 on it. Could easily put them on and bring them through on my way home to Brooks.

I’ve helped quite a few people on here get stuff delivered that would vouch for me!!
I would vouch for Stan. He has brought items for me the other way and no problems. He will handle your sleds like they were his own.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's sad. that we have to worry about a fellow sledder ripping ya off but I guess. If Doug (ferniesnow) is vouching for team dirt you can trust that(y)

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why its difficult. Ask for a drivers license and take a picture of the trucks license plate. Not sure how someone could still steal it without going to a lot of trouble?

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why its difficult. Ask for a drivers license and take a picture of the trucks license plate. Not sure how someone could still steal it without going to a lot of trouble?
Fake Id and stolen plate and they roll like that all the time so its not alot of trouble for them. Pretty simple really

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a backcountry xrs to pick up from the same place. Be nice if I could give someone the $21900 cash to get it for me while I’m working. :)
I Hope to go there after thanksgiving

Top Bottom