Buying Suzuki KQ, need dealer info??

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at buying a Suzuki KQ in the next few weeks, and need some advice on dealerships. Any that you would recommend, or any that I should steer clear of?? Also, anybody know of recent prices on machines? I am located near Lac La Biche, AB, so I would like to get one from a dealer in northern Alberta.

AC4life

Reaction score
Dont really have any info on dealers in northern alberta for you. But i can tell you that i bought a 750 KQ last spring and absolutely love it. I had a brute force before it and it was a piece of shat. Love my suzy! Dependable and goes through anything! good luck finding a dealership.

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been a die hard honda man forever, but i have a few friends that have 700 KQ's that are used for work, driven really hard, tons of Km's, and no problems with them, so i figured I would give one a try. Just curious about what people had to say about the dealerships, and service departments.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love to help you out, just so happens i am a dealer do you want with or with out power steering? and if with out you can get a good deal on an 08

call me and i can give you the details 9-5 780-826-6121-
prices, prgrams discounts etc.

were located in Bonnyville Ab. we have customers from Ft Mc Murray, Calgary and pretty much all over alberta , sask, and even sold 4 units to a customer from vancouver island so i guess our prices are competetive.

i have a demo you can take for a ride if your interested.

Terry ,

I have been in business for 17 yrs and i have always tried to treat customers like i would like to be treated, and thus far been succesful, you can't keep every one happy but we try. As long as you remember your dealer doesnt make the machines we just sell them and try to keep everyone happy and still have to make a couple bucks.

web ttpowersports.com

LeoClark

Reaction score
Slave Lake Yamaha is also a suzuki dealer. Ive bought 2 machine from them as well as many friends they have excellent staff and no issues what soever with them sales or maintenence

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks. Will be giving you a call TTmotersports.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too thrilled with Argyll Motorsports in Edmonton. Seems like Bonnyville might give you the personal service everyone wants!!!
:)

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the business, bandit, hope you enjoy your new kingquad, good job those tires werent any wider. ... and yes we try to give the service we would like to get....

Terry

T&T Power Sports
Owner

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, finally got back on the computer. Talked to Terry (ttpowersports) and he got me set up with a 750 KQ. Nothing but good things to say about him and his business. Quality people.

Thanks Terry, and have a good Easter,

Kurtis.

Top Bottom