Buying stuff from the USA??

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see you have nos on yours boondocker or boss noss and how do you like it? How big a shot do you have? I was considering this if my brothers XP out does me.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we can't beat up the manufactures too much as remember the dollar was not at par when the parts for these sleds,cars etc were made.

I don't see what difference that makes. They use the same parts no matter where the sled is eventually sold. It costs them the same amount to make the sled no matter where it is sold. If they can sell it for say $8000 in the USA why couldn't they sell it for $8000 here. It's not as though we are paying them in 2003 dollars today. We're just getting ripped off in Canada and now they make it worse by saying we can only buy at home. What a crock! Bombardier has been on the government payroll for decades and this is the thanks we get as Canadian citizens. Write your MP. I did.:realmad:

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have not dialed the nos in yet, i am going with 35 hp shot the guy that i bought the kit off says that the sled is a animal with the nos on it. i have a feeling that it will not compare to the xp, but i know that it will sure climb better then that xrs. i ran with some xrs last year without nos and we were very comparable when himarking. i found that in the deep fluff that my track worked better then the new xrs track. i guess we will see this season, all i know is that i can not wait to hit that button. i am thinking that it will be somewhere around 180 hp with the nos.:nitro::nitro:
oh and it is boondocker.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you get vehicles delivered to sweetgrass do they have a storage area for them or do you try and show up at the same time the vehicle does. The vehicle we are looking at was originally made in Canada.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple freinds went to Montana and bought Suzuki Quads,,saved over $4000.00 including therre gas meals and motels for 3 days..
I am doing the same when get the $$$ saved for a new Phazer sled.

perry27

Reaction score
theres something about buying bike parts, when being shipped its not supposed to cost as much ummm i forget what they called it but a charge is dropped i just got a new engine for my summit and it was only 150 bucks for brokerage.

Top Bottom