Busted In Mexico And Fined!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ever Been Busted In Mexico?? We Rented A Sandrail And Cruised To Bucerias(about 1/2 Hour From Puerto Vallarta) To Meet Up With Some Friends. I Turned Right On A Red Lite And Was Caught....i Was Cruising Around To Pick Up My Wife(she Had My Wallet And Registration Etc) When I Was Pulled Over.....the Cop Was Nice And Told Me He Could Charge Me $5000 Peso's($500.00 Cdn) And Jail Time, But If My Story Was True, Then He Would Hold My License Plate Until I Was Able To Make It Down To The Station And Only Pay A $300 Peso Fine. I Told Him I Just Had To Go A Few Blocks And Pickup My Wife And I Could Meet Him And Go Pay The Ticket.... When I Picked Up My "drunk Again" Wife, I Caught Up With The Cop And Asked If We Could Pay The Fine Immediately.... No Problemo, And He Only Charged Me $200 Pesos($20.00) Cash And He Never Wrote Up A Ticket.... I Had To Repair A Blown Out(loose) Sparkplug And He Had To Call Another Cop In That Had Vice Grips On His Bike And I Was Able To Reinstall The Spark Plug Good Enough To Get Us Back To Puerto Vallarta. I Asked If We Could Take Some Pics: Pic1: Sand Rail We Rented And Cruised Around In -- It Needed A Lot Of Tlc!!! / Pic2: Busted And Frisked(actually We Posed For That Pic, Really Wasn't Frisked) / Pic3: The 2 Cops And Me(me And My "homies")

Attachments

• M16.jpg
    M16.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 237
  • M17.jpg
    M17.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 230
  • M18.jpg
    M18.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 238

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool pics and you were lucky. Ever see the show Prison Break and the Mexican prisions and jails. You wouldn't be the same if you had to go there.LOL

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is 2 of whatever he got for a tattoo so maybe one for Ric an 1 for his buddy. That does explain alot guys.LOL

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ric,
No matter where you go, you are in trouble with the law. lol

Great pics.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY, BUT SOMEONE HAS TO DOO IT!!! WAS FUN... I HAVE MORE PICS WHERE I'M ACTUALLY RIDING THE COPS BIKE WITH HIS HELMET ON.... MAYBE POST THEM LATER........

You got away lucky Ric.
I have heard some horror stories of those "Crooked Cops" in Mexico that pray on foreigners...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
It Was An Experience, But The Cops, Myself And My Wife Shoulda Went For Tequilas After The Ticket(pocketed $200 Pesos)..... Puerto Vallarta Is A Very Safe Place For Touristy Types(especially Safe For Canadians)........;)

Top Bottom