burnt timber/sundre

rounder

Reaction score
went to burnt timber this weekend was awesome until the storm hit sunday night. but from what i hear we made off like bandits. had friends that went out to their land by sundre and tornado hit their property. lost every thing but their lives. 2 trailers 2 trucks 3 dirt bikes and 2 quads. we were all supposed to go there but decided to go with other friends instead. i was crying that my trailer and truck got hail damage until i got home yesterday and found out the news. now i feel guilty and very lucky. on the lighter side my friend suggested that you should turn the gas off to the bike when you leave it for the night...well next morning go for a ride it starts fine to warm it up then while im suitin up it stalls. 20 mins of kicking and 2 times pushing up the hill to try jump starting the wife finally says you turned the gas back on right? well let the expletives fly baby:rant::rant::rant:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its hard to swallow when they are right heh. you'll here about that one for the rest of your life. lol:d

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your friends, glad they came out still alive , as for the fuel shut off, weeeeeell........ ummm.... been there..:eek:

Top Bottom