imgp1486-0.jpg

imgp1487-0.jpg

imgp1491-0.jpg

imgp1493-0.jpg

imgp1495-0.jpg

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
framed up the main part of our deck on friday, and then after the storm on sunday night! luckily it only broke 2 2x10's, and didn't hit the house!!!

imgp1507-0.jpg

imgp1508-0.jpg

imgp1509-0.jpg

imgp1510-0.jpg

imgp1512-0.jpg

imgp1516-0.jpg

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i notice that you used canexel siding on your house we just built a new house and used the same how did it stand up to the hail and wind did it chip at all

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i notice that you used canexel siding on your house we just built a new house and used the same how did it stand up to the hail and wind did it chip at all
really good actually! that storm that rolled thru sunday night, no damage to the house, just the corner of my deck got squished by a tree! the siding has been holding up excellent! definitely would recommend it to others!!

94fordguy

That's really looking sweet there buck... great job, congrats man:d:beer::beer::cool:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have the same siding now & color for a year would never go back to vinyl. This is well worth the money.

rounder

Reaction score
just spent the last hour of my life lookin at your castle. WOW! im kinda new here but all i can say is i have a pretty nice house myself and i love every minute of living in it. from cristmas and birthday parties to watchin ufc in my poker room with the boys. can tell you are gonna cherish all your moments as well. lots of hard work and beer build a great HOME. congarts and keep us posted cause like swede im hooked now:beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buck, what make is the all fridge and freezer combo?
mine is kenmore elite, but the are also made by fridgaire and jensen! we have all kenmor eappliances, they were cheaper than anywhere else for the SAME stuff, and if something breaks down while i'm out of town, my wife can just call sears and get the repair man out right away. no calling 5 different places trying to figure out who can fix which unit!!! like i said, the kenmore fridge/freezer combo i got for $1800, including the ice maker, for the other units elsewhere, it was about $2200 + the ice maker!!

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey buck. that is one nice house. looks like you put quite abit of hard work into it. :beer:

Top Bottom