Building a House- a semi brief overview to date

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been a couple of weeks, should be some new pics!!!
there'll be new pics after this weekend!!! got the cabinets in, now just need to put the backing on the island and get the guys in to do the granite! picking up the appliances on monday, so probably get some pics with them in place!!!!!!!!!!!!! house warming set for mid-agustish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there'll be new pics after this weekend!!! got the cabinets in, now just need to put the backing on the island and get the guys in to do the granite! picking up the appliances on monday, so probably get some pics with them in place!!!!!!!!!!!!! house warming set for mid-agustish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're waiting..........

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we're waiting..........
pick your panties out of your goink already!!!!!!!!! got some new pics!!!! all the cabinets are in, window trim is on, and the garaqge is drywalled, and set up as a baseboard/window trim painting factory now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imgp1265-0.jpg

imgp1266-0.jpg

imgp1267-0.jpg

imgp1268-0.jpg

imgp1269-0.jpg

imgp1270-0.jpg

imgp1271-0.jpg

imgp1272-0.jpg

imgp1273-0.jpg

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and definitely more next week! tile guy is there this week doing some work and we got the backing on the island cabinets, but didn't have the camera at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Buck, Kris C. here former Cobra superstar, you remember me right the guy who stonewalled you on the line everytime. :d:d:d:d:d

House looks good you still working in stinky town?

Rob said you are a sledder, I never knew. Have to cut a rut this winter.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Buck, Kris C. here former Cobra superstar, you remember me right the guy who stonewalled you on the line everytime. :d:d:d:d:d

House looks good you still working in stinky town?

Rob said you are a sledder, I never knew. Have to cut a rut this winter.
yep, still in stinky town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this winter we might just have to plan a weekend and get out with you and rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Well I will say this, I will never build a big house like that. Too much work. When we built our house, 1374 sq ft with attached garage, back in 1992 it took 3.5 months, cost about $75,000.00 and we did a lot of it ourselves.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well I will say this, I will never build a big house like that. Too much work. When we built our house, 1374 sq ft with attached garage, back in 1992 it took 3.5 months, cost about $75,000.00 and we did a lot of it ourselves.

Did you wear a hardhat???????? and safety glasses?????

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this has taken me longer mostly cause i really only get to work on it 3 days a week at most!!!!! and we are doing a LOT of the work ourselves!!! oh yeah, and it cost a bit more than that now!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways, it's fun and stressful all at the same time, but it's just about over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very nice if you need a wood stove or fireplace come and see me i own alberta wholesale fireplaces in edm.

H

harold & kumar

Thats not a house. It's a mansion, congrats on your success.

Top Bottom