Brule

SRJ

Reaction score
I would like to go camping and riding to Brule. Any information / directions as to where to camp and ride?

chopshop

Reaction score
hey are you from sexsmith pat? Think I went to school with your bro. Hell yah let me know whenever you go to brule im in. we should do a dec ride if the conditions are good
Nate

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I went to school in Sexsmith. We should go down in dec if there isn't too much snow.

chopshop

Reaction score
sweet let me know, Ive got to fix third before I go lol that broke my last trip to brule. but im am definately in for sure

smokindiesel

Reaction score
I don't get to brul too often, but when i do your welcome to come with. I do ride the dunes and saddle hill lots, PM me if you want to ride locally.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna go to brule tomorow doese anybody wanna come alone with me? I have room on my trailer

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we are going to brule on Friday April 2nd if anybody in grande prairie wants to come I have room on my trailer. give me a call 518 0007

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
Hey,
I live in high level and Brule is awesome i use to live in Hinton so i went all the time but it has been too long and i want to go again trying to convince my gf to go b/c i knw she will love it...

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been there yet. We were there in Nov last year and some of the hills were getting icy. Do you think being on the shaded side that is might still be frozen.Sand is good as long as yor not eating it.:eek::eek:

hintonite

Reaction score
I live in hinton and it has been warm here and i would imagine it will all be defrosted. It has also been very windy. I havent been out there this year but can only imagine it is good by now.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking of going to brule next saturday. Just seeing who might be up for a ride?

ghglenn

Reaction score
I might be able to jump on the band wagon too. Just need some details. Have been itching to ride, will be my first time a Brule.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1rst, A big smile and a great attitude, 2nd, ya gotta have balls. Keep it pinned going up. 3rd, Paddle tires are a must if you want to enjoy the full benefits of sand riding. 4th, registration and insurance papers in case you get a visit from the patrolling officer, Usually see him twice a year. 5th, Food and water.
Lots of hills for all kind of skill level. You don't have to be a super rider because we all learn as we go . Every ride is a good ride. Have fun.:):)

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of water and a full fuel tank. i am going to be camping there this weekend, so we will have to go for a spin togeather.

Top Bottom